Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Parks Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Parks
Member(s) of staff's rank: Head Admin
Date of Incident: 2/23/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Getting Harassed by an head admin and his mate's for no reason at all.
Evidence on the incident: Video of them harassing and mic spaming
Video Link: https://we.tl/t-BZIYQX8yOr

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Not harassment at all, when I realised how close my mic was I moved it. You raided me three times and yet complained when I chased you. Talking while your dead is a warnable offence. I will apologise for how close my mic was however I didn't know due to how tired I was at the time considering it was past 2AM.

Nano

Ex. Staff Manager
Its fine I've got the video, leave it with me and ill get back to this as soon as possible.

Nano

Ex. Staff Manager
I've asked a lot of people and looked at the video multiple times. I have heard from multiple sources (and Erin mentions it at the end of your video) that previously you were provoking them calling her a "whore" and so on when you were told to stop, so unless this isn't true I can understand their POV. I do understand the mic spam issue, however I wouldn't go as far as calling that harassment from one clip and incident. Since you have both done something wrong here I am going to deny this report, although I will talk to parks about the mic spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom