Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jason Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jason
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:557996153
Date of warning issue: Today (When this was made)
Member of staff: High OD
Warning reason: 1614095059510.png
Why should we remove the warning?:
Well first of all I was driving my white toyota and then out of nowhere there came a sgt trying to pull me over. He said that I ran over 2 people but I didn't do that and I did not want to go to jail so I took off going past tunnels and into car dealer where I than said I would pull over. I got guns drawn to me and they told me to go out. They never said how I would go out and on witch side so I jumped out on the right side of the car where noone was standing and pointing anything to me and there I pulled out my gun trying to defend myself. Then when I respawned I got a warn from high out of nowhere.

I started watching the incident once the police had got you to a complete stop outside of Vauxhall motors. The police on site pointed a gun at you in the driver's side window. After pointing a weapon at you, the officer told you to get out of the vehicle. When he told you to do so, you remained to argue with him for a solid 15 seconds before you got out of the vehicle, you should have been able to respond to the officer's orders quicker than this. Upon jumping out of the car, you started shooting the officers around you. From my perspective, an officer did have a line of sight on you across the bonnet. This was reaffirmed when someone complained about the Fear RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom