Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Matos staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Matos
Member(s) of staff's rank: Mod?
Date of Incident: 23/02/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I arrested someone for stealing a gov vehicle, took him to SCO HQ then he asked for a lawyer. I called a lawyer to SCO HQ and then jon drives in even though it says authorised personnel only and we hadn't given him permission to enter then I arrested him and called him by his name which gives me no advantage what so ever and then he reports me to staff for meta game and failrp. I tell Matos that it isn't meta game and that the failrp is an in character PSD thing and Matos decides no it isn't and takes me to a sit and tries to warn me for it
Evidence on the incident: N/A

I responded to the sit, You persistently argued with me , I asked for another staff opinion you were not warned for Metagame But Staff Diss and that was done by a different staff member high did witness this as well as Jon and you were later kicked for being afk in a sit and joined straight back.

This report is missing out key details. Firstly, you arrested him as he wasn't his lawyer/a lawyer at all. At the time, Jon was in the Job of a gun dealer, however, you had no RP way of knowing. Instead of using RP (such as checking he had legal documents that allowed him to be a lawyer), you decided to immediately arrest the person. Since you asked the lawyer to come to the building, I see know reason on why you would know the person who showed up isn't a lawyer therefore it would be Metagame/Fail RP.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Member(s) of staff: Matos
Member(s) of staff's rank: Mod?
Date of Incident: 23/02/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I arrested someone for stealing a gov vehicle, took him to SCO HQ then he asked for a lawyer. I called a lawyer to SCO HQ and then jon drives in even though it says authorised personnel only and we hadn't given him permission to enter then I arrested him and called him by his name which gives me no advantage what so ever and then he reports me to staff for meta game and failrp. I tell Matos that it isn't meta game and that the failrp is an in character PSD thing and Matos decides no it isn't and takes me to a sit and tries to warn me for it
Evidence on the incident: N/A
So what are you reporting him for?

He told me I was getting warned for Failrp and metagame and yet it wasn't finalised, as a staff member he should know the rules and not have to triple check with 2 other staff members

L

Liam

He told me I was getting warned for Failrp and metagame and yet it wasn't finalised, as a staff member he should know the rules and not have to triple check with 2 other staff members
Would you rather he warned you without checking and was wrong?

So you would've wanted me to warn you? Even if I was wrong and not check to make sure what am I doing is right. The reason it was checked a third time was because you asked for higher staff.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied - Matos done the right thing by checking with other staff. He done the correct things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom