Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Fear rp appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Naruto
SteamID64: 76561198410579606
Date of warning issue: 1/4/21
Member of staff:Bob the builder
Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove it? So I was killed by police then I got revived, I didn't see 2 guns and I only saw 1 police pointing a gun at me so I pulled out my knife and tried stabbing him. I was killed again then after I revived I did it again then after that I saw a second gun aimed at me where I stopped and complied.

I had to remove sound as it's just music. For the purpose of the report, the video has the officers clearly saying don't move etc.

Denied.
The video shows you clearly immediately pulling out your knives, meanwhile you are under 2 gunpoints.

This shows a 2v1 situation, where you are surrounded by individuals with firearms.
I also don't believe it's really roleplay of where you are revived, and immediately pull out a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom