Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted NITRP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Oloemole
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:175239933
Date of ban issue: 03/29/2021
Member of staff: Haryyyy
Ban reason (screenshot): NITRP
Why should we unban you?: In server My name is Oloemole. GMT around 14:18 Somebody killed Somebody and when somebody killed somebody ı was in spawn my role was suited citizen so after
kills Moderator camed and grabbed who makes failrp man, after 5-6 sec 2 police camed And said raise your hands put the gun down... I didn't understand anything because "ım not the guilty guy I didn't do anything" ı just figure out what's going on? So ı try to escape and saying "missunderstanding ım not guilty admin grabbed him but LOW IQ Haary didn't listen me. Jailed & warned and after this thing ı so mad and killed Harry because he's such a jerk and he is not in duty just a officer why grab this is not RP when you're officer you can't talk to me like that you dwarf face???
Here's video url: https://streamable.com/kcfgif

Attachments

• 20210329171941_1.jpg
    20210329171941_1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hello Oloemole,

Thanks for making a ban appeal!
I can say, your overall intention to roleplay within that scenario had been lacking extremely, with you breaking FearRP by not following our commands. It was a 2v1 situation, where you were surrounded by individuals with firearms which you did not follow our commands. In addition, you had broken FailRP as you had walked into spawn to avoid an active situation.

Furthermore, when I had warned you and jailed you, (I might be getting mixed up here with someone else), but I believe you had started shooting people in your time in jail, where you were likely to be informed to read the rules. From this, it showed to me you had no intention to roleplay at all, and that made me issue a ban on you for NITRP.

Now, for whoever is dealing with the ban appeal, I would not mind the ban being reduced, however you should take the time to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom