Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Server Crash Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
no my game froze with that red counter at the corner of my screen and when i rejoined it says im banned

L

Liam

no my game froze with that red counter at the corner of my screen and when i rejoined it says im banned
1617144388523.png
Right before the crash you were using the weld tool, I wouldn't normally use this when I'm talking to someone.
What were you actually doing before the server crash?

i was trolling with a tool gun acting as it is a pistol and then he kept ignoring me and i shot beside him with a weld as it is a laser gun

L

Liam

Given that you know it's suspicious you were using the weld tool, withheld that information when describing what you were doing and the fact that you have no evidence to back up your claims nor know the name of the PCSO you were talking to.

Why should you be unbanned?

because it said no reason given and i was banned by console and i didnt get any warns it just straight up perm ban dont you think its a mistake by an anti-cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom