Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Stoner bob
1.2 How old are you? 23
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I wanna say 2 weeks or more
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:155342883
1.7 References (if any)? No

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: rdm is when someone kills u without cause or reason. Or killing in spawn If u get killed in the pd and the person dont advert pd raid if ur police then the rdmed u. If ur in a bank and u forget to advertise bank raid and kill someone inside the bank then u rdemd them.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: can not come back to past lives location for up to 5 mins, like if you get killed in a raid you can not go back for 5 mins. Or if ur doing a raid u cant come back for 5 mins.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: If you're outnumbered by a lot then ur to follow any instructions they have. Like if they want you to give them 5k then u must give them 5k. If they tell you to get in the car at gunpoint, you must get in the car.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: prejudice against gay people. If someone is makeing fun of sommeone being gay. Or if someone that is gay and u call them a names or just being rude about them being gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: is when someone makes fun of someone's race or being rude about it. Like if someone is native and calls them the n word then that's racist. Or if someone is native like me lol and makes fun of their culture and makes rude comments about it, that's racist.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? That there is nothing they can do because william has adverted carjack and return them to there places.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? If he was killed in pd raid then it is is legal to kill them in pd raid nothing u can do about that and just tell them to be careful next time unless he did not advert pd raid then he would get a warning.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Tell william next time to advert raid and warn them both cus he killed without getting an admin first. and give joe a verbal warning but give william a warning for failing to advert and killing him for that reason and coming back to sell his stuff.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because i am a fast learner i love to help people. I'm good with people. I'm always on and I'd love to be part of the help.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle, what would you do? I would get a higher up and ask them for some help. Or go look at the rules and see if that will help if not then get a higher up staff from discord.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes i do iv been an admin on a couple rp servers like 2 police rps, and one saintos rp with are no longer active anymore

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: i'm good with people. I love to learn new things like the rules. And i'm easy to to understand things. I dont get mad easily.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you're on staff: sometimes I forget things. I'm from the US and diff time zone. I go to school .

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Because I wanna help out and be a good person. I love to talk to people and make sure people do the right thing.

-1, you aren't the best behaved player & you application lacks in quality

-1 not seen you around much plus youve been banned
just got banned for something stupid i got proof that the person lied so cool and yah im also a behaved player i only got warned once the whole time iv played this server and i just got banned for 3 days cus some dumb so and joshhy ur rude so yah iv helped out alot of people on this server and helped them so they dont get warned like informing someone that they can not block any buyers and showed him how to make a fading door insted of having a prop block a door way

Yall think what u want I help people out any time someone ask for help when they see me and the whole time iv been on this server iv only been warned once. and banned just recently i made this app before I got banned and only for 3 days. Yall can be rude sometimes aswell and I see how most the admins are way worse then me there are only a few good admins on this server the rest have way worse attitudes then me js and its fine if yall don't want me as a staff rn idc now cus I'm banned but I'm still staff on 3 others so yah not harming me any just figured yall needed the help.

Yall think what u want I help people out any time someone ask for help when they see me and the whole time iv been on this server iv only been warned once. and banned just recently i made this app before I got banned and only for 3 days. Yall can be rude sometimes aswell and I see how most the admins are way worse then me there are only a few good admins on this server the rest have way worse attitudes then me js and its fine if yall don't want me as a staff rn idc now cus I'm banned but I'm still staff on 3 others so yah not harming me any just figured yall needed the help.
1628864499216.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom