Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? waffle
1.2 How old are you? 12
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2-3 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? 76561198891553721
1.7 References (if any)? none

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: rdm means random deathmatch it is when a player kills another player without a valid rp reason e.g. randomly stabbing somebody in pd or shooting somebody randomly in the street

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: nlr means new life rule so when you are dead you cannot return to the place you died to seek revenge on your killer e.g. hitman kills you and you run back to kill him or you run back to a raid that is finished to kill whoever raided the base

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: fearrp is when you feel your character is scared so to avoid being shot or handcuffed or anything threatening you follow orders e.g. a police officer has a gun out and asks you to stop you should stop as your character is scared rather than continuing to run another example is if you are being kidnapped you must follow orders

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is discrimination against gay people e.g. using gay slurs such as faggot or using gay as an insult

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is discrimination against people of a different culture or race

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? check for adverts from william and when i see that william has adverted car jack and tell joe that he has adverted and take them back to their original position

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? check for adverts from william after seeing that he adverted pd raid i would tell joe that in a pd raid it is kos for the raiders so he is allowed to kill him

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? check for an advert from william after seeing no adverts i would tell him he needs to advert and that running back to kill him is nlr and then warn him for nlr

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? check for adverts for pd meeting after seeing the pd meeting advert i would tell joe there is no major crimes during a pd meeting and warn joe for mass rdm

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? i feel i would be a good and fitting staff to the server

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? call another admin to help me in the sit and maybe ask to explain what i should to next time

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no i do not

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: i understand the rules i am non toxic and will not abuse power

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: never staffed before young could be made fun of sometimes do not understand what to do

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? i have never been staff on a server before and i feel it could be a fun experience and other chances for other staff positions in future

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

The minimum age to access Discord is 13, unless local legislation mandates an older age.

How are you going to join the discord?

-1 I gagged you because you were Mic Spamming 2 days ago, clearly don't know the rules; you're also WAY too young.

Denied, your application lacks in both quality and quantity, besides the fact you are far too young to become staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom