Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Richz Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?:Richz
1.2 How old are you?:15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?: yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?;8 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English?; yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?; STEAM_0:1:191631531
1.7 References (if any) Alexxx Joshyyy

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM short for Random Death Match is where a player kills another player without an RP reason
For Example; Player 1 insult's player 2, player2 get's offended by the insult then kills player 1
For Example; Player 1 is AFK in spawn then player 2 walks up to player 1 and kills player 1

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR short for New Life Rule is where somebody returns to the same situation that they have recently died at
or targeting a player who has recently killed them

For Example player 1 is doing a Bank Raid player 2 decides to advert counter and kills player 1 player 2 grabs the cash player1 respawns and goes back to the Bank and proceeds to kill player 2
For Example player 1 is rading player2 player1 kills player 2 during the raid player 2 spawns back and goes back to the Base and kills player 1

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP stands for FearRoleplay is where 2 players have 2 gun's pointing at 1 player then the 1 player pull's a gun out and starts shooting at the other 2 players
For Example player 1 is being mugged by 2 other players with 2 guns pointing at player 1 demanding money from player 1 then player 1 decides to pull a gun out and start shooting the other 2 players
For Example player 1 is driving outside the bank then 2 other players step in front of player 1's Vehicle with 2 guns pointing at player 1 demanding to step out of the vehicle player 1 attempts to drive off with 2 guns pointing at the player 1

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the fear/hatred/discomfort or mistrust of people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender or pansexual
For Example Player 1 has an LGBTQ profile picture player 2 sees this and proceeds to kill him because player 1 supports LGBTQ
For Example Player 1 want's to Bank Raid with player 2 but player 2 says I don't want to Bank Raid with a "faggot"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is hatred towards people with different skin colour or people's religion
For Example player 1 is Jewish and is walking down the street then player 2 spawn's a Swastika in saying "burn all jews"
For Example player, 1 want's to speak to player 2 but player 1 has black skin so player 2 proceeds to shout racial slurs such as the N-Word

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring them to a sit and get both sides of the story then I would tell William that it is against the rules to commit crimes against NHS but however I would only warn William for committing crimes against NHS because he adverted carjack and I would check his previous warning's if he has committed a crime against NHS in the past

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted the PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them both to a sit get both sides of their story and then Check Blogs if William did advert PD raid or not if William did advert PD raid then no warn's will be given out
and explain to joe that he can kill you if you are in the PD during the Raid But if William did not advert PD Raid I would Ban him for MassRDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would bring them both to a sit get both sides of the story verbally warn joe for building on the sidewalk and tell him that he has to be a hobo or a Roadworker job to build on the sidewalk or roads then I would warn William for FTA and NLR and RDM

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would Bring Joe to a sit tell him that No major crimes during a PD meeting he has killed 10 people so he would be banned for MassRDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I'm very active on the server and get along with most people who play on the server

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Check over The MOTD if I have forgotten a rule or contact a higher up for some advice

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Nope

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help your staff: I would be Professional and understanding to others
and patient

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: School will affect my activity
my game sometimes glitches but not anything major sometimes I get bored of gmod sometimes but I still play it

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
because I want to make sure people have good roleplay experience on the server
and catch the Rulebreakers who ruin the experience for others who just want to play

Have you received any help when creating this application? nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:
+1 helped me since day one, informative about the rules and always a good team member (y) Would be a good fit for staff imo

+1 Very active on the server, knows the rules inside out and i think he would fit well in the staff team.

+1
Active
Gets on well with the community
Fits in well in departments, Would think good for staff

Best of luck

+1 Good application. No bad interactions in game would be a good fit for staff.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.
Please message me via discord to schedule an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom