Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied add a chef job

this would benefit the server by adding more ways to rp in riverside and might give purpose
to some of the buildings people barely use for example the kfc or saloon in leslie in the mod
you can cook food for players and also take orders from npcs which adds more ways to get
money other than crime or police work

the person who made this mod is the almighty zerochain himself (same guy who made the meth and weed addon for the server rn)

links:
addon Zero´s MasterChef 🔪 (Cooking Script) · gmodstore
review
addon trailer

Last edited:
+1 Looks cool and adds some depth to the roleplay. But I can just SMELL the entity misuse

+1 looks good and fun to use but like lee said the entity misuse, maybe only vip member can use it if added

+1 but it should make a nice amount of money for people to use it and it should support co-op cooking like in a real kitchen

Arm

+1

I agree how ever would like to add that you sent in the wrong linke the correct like would be this Click Me

Top Bottom