Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Add a playtime tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Playtime tracker
How will this benefit the community: The playtime tracker would be used to track players playtime on jobs. For example Police, a higher up would be able to check someone's activity and if they are active they get a higher chance of promotion. Obviously being afk on whitelist would be prohibited and switching to civilian to be afk should be enforced
Link(s): N/A

seems abusable
by going afk on the job at night
Thats why i said "Obviously being afk on whitelist would be prohibited and switching to civilian to be afk should be enforced"
So if officers are afk they would be striked, and also be noted in higher ups chat.

It could be prevented by including an AFK script, that if you don't move for 5 minutes you can be kicked, or maybe to prevent those scripting to fake being available, maybe something that pops up that they have to click a certain square. As an alternative, staff members can punish users for using scripts or any sort of malicious tools that gives an advantage over others. Having an AFK script would be good too, to prevent drug dealers taking up slots etc.

Having a playtime tracker on certain jobs such as government & criminal organisations such as T or LM, would be extremely beneficial so we can crackdown on activity and reward officers who are active yet we don't see on at times.

It could be prevented by including an AFK script, that if you don't move for 5 minutes you can be kicked, or maybe to prevent those scripting to fake being available, maybe something that pops up that they have to click a certain square. As an alternative, staff members can punish users for using scripts or any sort of malicious tools that gives an advantage over others. Having an AFK script would be good too, to prevent drug dealers taking up slots etc.

Having a playtime tracker on certain jobs such as government & criminal organisations such as T or LM, would be extremely beneficial so we can crackdown on activity and reward officers who are active yet we don't see on at times.
No afk timer, if I wanna have a fat shit I don’t wanna be kicked

+1 i think it well be very useful and finaly people will start to be active if they want a promotion

Suggestion: Playtime tracker
How will this benefit the community: The playtime tracker would be used to track players playtime on jobs. For example Police, a higher up would be able to check someone's activity and if they are active they get a higher chance of promotion. Obviously being afk on whitelist would be prohibited and switching to civilian to be afk should be enforced
Link(s): N/A
+1

-1 for the afk script i would say 30 minutes

Denied
Currently I've found an alternative way of checking your time, you can go on GameTracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom