Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Denied Add a sniper unit to PD + remove elephant gun from armoury

BB5K / Barack Obama

Suggestion: title
Workshop: na
How it will help or whatever: Since PD has a sniper in their armoury the old AFO sniper unit should be brought back. Elephant gun is really dumb and doesn't fit government, it should be something criminals can use not PD.
Also add the sniper to SCO armoury / give it to SRO on spawn (since mk11 is broke)

Jabbers

Community Owner
Senior Management
Superadmin
So how does this make SCO19 any different from AFO

lordcarrot

-1 for the addition of an AFO sniper unit and +1 for the removal of the Elephant gun. Sniper rifles should only be used by SCO19 ( police dont walk around with sniper rifles, nor do they walk around with elephant guns ). Met police should only really be using pistols, G36Cs, MP5s, UMPs and maybe AR15s.

Gatesway

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Senior Management
Superadmin
The Police Department should not be carrying sniper rifles whatsoever.
We have just recently removed the AFSNU from AFO and the majority agreed. I don't see that coming back anytime soon.

BB5K / Barack Obama

The Police Department should not be carrying sniper rifles whatsoever.
We have just recently removed the AFSNU from AFO and the majority agreed. I don't see that coming back anytime soon.
How about the obnoxious baton gun. The only reason people will vote for that to be kept is because the mf can do upwards of 400 damage in a single shot

Racing Will

-1 for the addition of an AFO sniper unit and +1 for the removal of the Elephant gun. Sniper rifles should only be used by SCO19 ( police dont walk around with sniper rifles, nor do they walk around with elephant guns ). Met police should only really be using pistols, G36Cs, MP5s, UMPs and maybe AR15s.

Jabbers

Community Owner
Senior Management
Superadmin
Fair, I probably should've said that you could just remove the sniper too. PD shouldn't have snipers or comical shotguns anyway.
Yeah AFO definitely shouldn't have snipers. But I think there needs to be at least one perk in AFO that isn't in SCO19 or PD will just be inactive

Top Bottom