Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Add a wanted & firearms license symbol to the HUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
An absolute +1 for this, the other day myself and another SC0 officer were arresting someone and they were shouting at us saying they have a gun licence but had no way to prove it even though they were running around with a smg/rifle out. If there is a way to add a licence that stand out clearly it would be great, and maybe add some licence tiers such as a Class A licence for rifles and shotguns, Class B for SMG's and Class C for simple pistols. Knifes i think should be kept illegal and enforce a rule that states you cannot have a knife out and say "oh its under 3 inches so its legal you cannot arrest me" as theres not even a rule on it so people argue its an unfair arrest then make psd / have a DO sort you out.
You can already see if they have a firearms license by a little icon that is next to their name. If you see that, then they have a firearms license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom