Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Add more perks to the platinum rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: More stuff for those who buy / bought platinum rank, right now I believe it isn't worth the money as we get the exact same stuff as VIP/Support ranks get which doesn't make the most expensive rank any different apart from the fact we pay more for the platinum rank in our discord and the tag in game when talking in ooc. there's currently no extra jobs or any other benefits for platinum. I do feel like the platinum area is rather useless as i have noticed that most of the platinum users do not use it unless they have a lot of money to be able to gamble with in the first place.

How will this benefit the community: This will bring more people to buy platinum if they see things that are worth the money and it also brings in more income to support the further development of the server. If there's more unique jobs or items etc for platinum people people will want to buy it.

Link(s): N/A

Right, so what additional benefits would you like with the Platinum rank?

Right, so what additional benefits would you like with the Platinum rank?
jobs, cars, maybe a special npc for plat users which has special things, kinda like token shop has but better items. Nothing that would make the game unfair for non platinum users but it would be great if people who did buy plat got some special stuff for the money we paid. I saw the new black market dealer job earlier which is a great start although its limited to 1 person and people on the server dont really have the money to pay for stuff that sold by the BMD

Last edited:
What items for this NPC?
grenades, general items, maybe special ways to make money like we can maybe purchase a better printer or something from it. im currently unsure as im thinking of ideas myself to write down to then post.

grenades, general items, maybe special ways to make money like we can maybe purchase a better printer or something from it. im currently unsure as im thinking of ideas myself to write down to then post.
Could get some other printers and have a special platinum one or make plat be able to buy more then 2

+ 1 - Even though I am not a platinum myself, I do agree that they should get some more benefits but not game changing. Possibly a new "gambler" role, only accessible by people with this role. Maybe more exclusive stuff like cars.

Accepted
More perks have been added for the rank, for example the Black Market Dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom