Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Platinum Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:Make platinum jobs like Platinum Thief
How will this benefit the community:Would make Platinum to be more worth it and make more people buy. And i think platinum should have seperated jobs from vip.
Link(s):None

Jon

can we also have platinum cat platinum sas and platinum cadet ????

We already have a master thief for VIP or whatever its called, i doubt we need a 3rd thief job. if anything i feel like platinum should have access to more superior jobs and maybe a plat ingame store to buy like special equipment possibly

Neutral- I believe a Platinum thief will be un-needed since said before their is already a VIP thief job, but I do believe there is a need for more platinum jobs since I don't think access to Cat and BMD is a big enough incentive to buy the rank over say supporter (Unless you just have the money freely to give) I do believe some other misc jobs should be added, a few ideas what spring to mind are;
Platinum Security Guard: Since there is already a normal security job, I think a platinum one would be a good addition. Maybe spawns with a GC6c or something
Mercenary- The role of this job could be closely linked with the SAS. Can work for either PD or Criminals. They could get paid a set amount of money to commit RP scenarios
Bank owner-More secure place to hold your printers if you dont want to make a base
Rioter-Criminal what gets access to a riot shields (Could be used so criminals have access to that tool)
Police contraband dealer- Access to sell police equipment, PAVA Spray, Battering ram, Highest tier of weapons
These are all what just pop to mind and are just meant to be food for thought, but I do totally agree with more jobs for Platinum

B

big stinky retard

Neutral- I believe a Platinum thief will be un-needed since said before their is already a VIP thief job, but I do believe there is a need for more platinum jobs since I don't think access to Cat and BMD is a big enough incentive to buy the rank over say supporter (Unless you just have the money freely to give) I do believe some other misc jobs should be added, a few ideas what spring to mind are;
Platinum Security Guard: Since there is already a normal security job, I think a platinum one would be a good addition. Maybe spawns with a GC6c or something
Mercenary- The role of this job could be closely linked with the SAS. Can work for either PD or Criminals. They could get paid a set amount of money to commit RP scenarios
Bank owner-More secure place to hold your printers if you dont want to make a base
Rioter-Criminal what gets access to a riot shields (Could be used so criminals have access to that tool)
Police contraband dealer- Access to sell police equipment, PAVA Spray, Battering ram, Highest tier of weapons
These are all what just pop to mind and are just meant to be food for thought, but I do totally agree with more jobs for Platinum
+1

(y)

i completely agree

maybe make the mechanic a plat job and also add a tow truck to tow away cars? :D would be nice for RP so you can tow away unfit broken cars to repair as well as police can call you to tow away cars that they ticket or something of that nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom