Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Johnathan Johnson's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Johnathan Johnson
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes, I do.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 17 days.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes, I am.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:157462170
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM stands for random deathmatch. RDM is, when you kill someone for no valid roleplay reason.
For example, killing someone, just because they don't have a car, or for another example, just because they walked past my base, without stopping. Basically anything without a valid RP reason.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR stands for new life rule. NLR is, when you go back to a the place you died, before the countdown was over. NLR also means forgetting what happened to you in your previous life.
For example, my base was getting raided, and I went back a minute after, killing everyone, or for another example, a police officer killed me because I was shooting at the officer, and I just killed him the second I saw him just for revenge.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is, when you're doing something you wouldn't do in real life, during situations, where you should be afraid.
For example, I was getting kidnapped, there were 4 people pointing a gun at me, and I would just pull out my gun, and kill them, or for another example, I was under gunpoint, because I was loitering next to them, and I just decided that I would just shoot them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is, when you just hate on people, because they are inlove with their own gender.
For example, a male is in love with a male, and I just trashtalk them for being in love with eachother, saying that a male should love a female, or for another example, you can't even look at your family members, just because they are in love with their own gender.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is, when you hate on the opposite human race.
For example, an Asian hates on an African, just because they have a black skin color, or for another example, when we think that our own race is superior than any other race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First things first, I would bring them to a sit, explaining to both of them that it's not allowed to steal any NHS vehicles, and then I would ask for evidence, (or if it's listed in the logs, I would check it), and then I would give a warning to the person who got reported, and then I would return them to continue with their roleplay.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First things first, I would bring them to a sit, then I would make sure if Joe was at the police station, or not. For this example, let's say that he was. In that case, I would look at the logs if he actually adverted PD raid, or not. Incase he did, I would tell them that he shot him for a valid reason, because he was raiding the PD, and then I would return them to continue with their roleplay.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First things first, I would bring them to a sit, and then I would listen to them. Because Joe built a base on the sidewalk, I would warn him for that, because he built a place, and didn't place down a tent instead. Then I would check, if William adverted raid. If he did not, I would warn him for RDM, as he failed to advert. Then, I would look at the logs again, to see if he went back, and killed him again. If he did, I would warn him for NLR. About the drugs, I would ask for evidence. If there is a valid evidence, I would give Joe the money that he lost.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Well, I'm pretty sure that I would see the bombing on my screen, I would just ban the jihad, basing on the fact that everyone banned the jihad when the player bombed.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
You should choose me, because I've got experience in moderating servers, and with addons, and I can work together in a team with other staff members, and I would make sure that every punishment happens fairly, and confirm the situation that has been reported as either valid, or invalid based on the evidence (including logs), and most importantly I would bring staff activity to the server.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Well, I would just ask other staff members for some help, so I would know what to do, incase that situation ever happens again.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes, I do, but sadly those servers shut down, because they usually only got 10 players a day, and the owner no longer had money to pay for the server.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I'm confident, which helps me handlesits better.
I'm fair, which helps me make the right decision.
And I respect the rules of the server, which helps me determine the perfect punishment.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Sometimes, I can be impatient, which can result in me doing things in a hurry.
With school starting soon, I could loose a little bit of activity.
I'm a passionate debater, therefore I stick by my decisons.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
The reason I would to become a staff member, is that I would like to help out the community. I saw a few rule breakers myself, and I would like to make sure, that the players can enjoy the server, as it's meant to be enjoyed, by giving them the perfect punishment, for the rule broken, and maybe, just maybe, stop them for breaking the rules ever again. After all, this server is meant to be played, as a secondary life, a roleplay, where your fun should not be ruined by rule breakers. I also play on the server everyday for a few hours, and I tought I could bring this activity into the staff team.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No, I have not.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes, I do.

-1, I have almost never seen you on - in the 17 days stated you have been on about twice

-1, I have almost never seen you on - in the 17 days stated you have been on about twice
Hello! Not trying to be rude, or anything, but I believe that you voided your statement. In a different staff application, you replied to me that you were involved in a situation.

Hello! Not trying to be rude, or anything, but I believe that you voided your statement. In a different staff application, you replied to me that you were involved in a situation.
That was one of the only couple times I've seen you on

Jon

im getting real mixed messages 2 people said he's very active, but 5 members including 2 staff members say they don't even know who he is?

Ok, glad to clarify, won't change my vote but yeah
I know it won't, not even planning to change it. I just like to clarify.

-1 hardly see you on
Not hating, but if I'm not mistaken everyone said on your application that you are barely on right now.

im getting real mixed messages 2 people said he's very active, but 5 members including 2 staff members say they don't even know who he is?
Yeah, I know. There are players who play at different times, such as me. Feel free to reply with the way you see me on the server. Active, not active, helpful, not helpful, et cetera.

I know it won't, not even planning to change it. I just like to clarify.

Not hating, but if I'm not mistaken everyone said on your application that you are barely on right now.

Yeah, I know. There are players who play at different times, such as me. Feel free to reply with the way you see me on the server. Active, not active, helpful, not helpful, et cetera.
yes but ive definitely been more active than you recently ive seen you on for 2 days ive been on all week

1628808331210.png
"About 17 days"
From what I can see, you've been a part of Riverside for 13 days (less than 2 weeks).

+1, I actually saw him online every day since I came back from my LOA. Which was a week ago. Encountered him in RP situations, knows the rules, seems like a very nice person. Maybe try getting yourself more known, You always stay at your base then people do not see you. Get yourself more known and you are perfect for staff. Best of luck.

the colour yellow dosent make the application look nice

dont even know who you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom