Status
Not open for further replies.

Selavi

Name: Selavi
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:220712371
Date & Time Of Incident: Today at 15:05 British time

Member Of Staff Name: Adolf
Rank Of Staff Member: Trial Staff

Explanation: I was driving my red golf on the road and then some random gun dealer starts to shoot my car (probably self supplying) my car blew up and I was 1 HP I started to shoot the gun dealer and then some Staff took him away in the middle of the action ! So I started shooting back on the dealer and he was froze on the mall and then staff came to me and pushed me away with his phys gun I tried to tell him what happened but he didnt listen and just warned me ! I was extremely angry and I started yelling and stuff then kind staff Nano took my sit and tried to help me but he probably forgot and Im making this report because I think my warning should be removed

Evidence: Logs
Witnesses: Nano, Logs

I reported you for ARDM in a sit due to the fact that even though I was uncloaked and had brought him up to a sit you reloaded your weapon and continued shooting at the person who was in the sit (even when I said for you to stop), that is the reason I warned you.

Maroni

Staff Manager
I can see where the staff member is coming from. You should not be shooting at someone if an admin uncloaks near them and starts bringing them. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom