Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Remove this 'targeting' rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure after today there are a couple members of staff whole will agree that this is a very stupid rule that has many loopholes around it. There has been way too much time wasted today arguing with the INF neeks over what is targeting and what isn't so therefore it should just be removed.

I'm sure after today there are a couple members of staff whole will agree that this is a very stupid rule that has many loopholes around it. There has been way too much time wasted today arguing with the INF neeks over what is targeting and what isn't so therefore it should just be removed.
+1 Agreed with the other reply's, as long as we wait advert cool downs it would be better just to remove the targeting rules. If you're in a gang you should be robbing/mugging your ops every time you see them and if you can't do this cos it's "targeting" the main point of that gang is gone.

+1:
The rule states 'You may not commit the same crime on one person twice in a row. Meaning if you mug someone, you must mug someone else before mugging that same person again.'

Due to the wording of the rule, certain shallow-minded individuals took it to mean that we were unable to commit the same crime against them, regardless of us committing various other crimes in between.

It also specifically mentions 'one person' leaving it a bit ambiguous when it comes to 'gang warfare'.

Would be easier to remove it to avoid future miscommunications and instead focus on cooldowns.

+1 as long as cooldown is still maintained. I wouldn't see a problem with it being gone.

Cooldown should take over the targeting overall, unless it counts towards harassment of the individual, that should be dealt with.
+1

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Can someone explain to me how that isn't clear?

Can someone explain to me how that isn't clear?
It's just a stupid rule in general tbh. If i wanna bully someone for being a prick then i think it's fairly right that i can do so, following the correct NLR cooldowns etc. It's also an inconvenience as some of the SODs don't know how to deal with sits called about this rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom