Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff application 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Kong
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since it re opened
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:586643815

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM (Random Death Match) is where someone randomly kills someone else. (example: mike kills jack with no advert and just no reason or mike doesn't advert assist for a PD raid and then go and kills the police)

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR (New Life Role) is if someone dies in a PD raid or just dies at a situation but returns to the same situation and carry's on the roleplay of where he dies. (example: SGT Jim dies in a PD raid and he can not return but he goes back any way and kills the criminals or a SCO 19 member dies during a raid in little town but when he dies he spawns in little town and keeps raiding it)

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is if they are out numbered but they still trys to kill them or run if they have guns at there head.(Example: SGT Jim has 3 people pointing guns at him but he gets his gun out and start shooting them or their is a armed suspect and SCO come over and put guns pointed at him but he grabs his gun and shoots.)

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is if some one or a group of people start making fun of LGBTQ. (Example: Oliver starts calling people gay in a bad way and making fun of them or spamming in chat LGBTQ should all die and then start says rude stuff about them)

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: This is when someone or a group of people start making fun of different colour skins. (Example: Oliver starts saying rude and horrible words towards different colours of skin or start spamming the N word in chat and saying more stuff.)

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would go to Joe and ask what happened when he has told me everything I would check if he has adverted carjack. After i have done that i would tell joe he did advert it but hes just not aloud to take ambulances so. I would bring over William and explain how he is not allowed to take ambulances then I would give him a warning for taking NHS vehicles.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would go over to joe and ask what happened then bring joe over to top of court or somewhere then i would pause the PD raid bring William over and ask what happened on his side then i would check if he adverted PD raid then check death positions and see where the people was when he killed them and if they was all outside I would warn him but if it was inside it would be fine.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would tell Joe that he is not allowed to make a base it has to be inside a building he owns then tell William that you need to advert when raiding and then also warn him for NLR and Fail to advert.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring over Joe and tell him to not do that again when there is a PD meeting active and it states 'No major crimes' if he does it again i would warn him.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me because I have experience as staff and active a lot then i would help out in the community and do my best to get the people who brake rules out.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would call a different staff member to help me out and who has had more experience or check the handbook of what to do at this situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Iam active I have a bit of experience of commands and try out new things.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Activity because of school but try my best to get some SOD time i can forget things sometimes and my mic its not the best.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I see people breaking rules and there's no staff online and it gets people frustrated and sometimes I don't really see many SOD on some time when people are not following the rules.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Denied. Not enough attention to detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom