Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Unfair ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: GBerlino
SteamID64: 76561198152998357
Date of ban issue: 06/07/21
Member of staff: I can't check this
Ban Reason: I don't know the reason
Why should we unban you?: I have been playing by the rules and I have never received any warning before, today I received a warning because someone was shooting at me and I responded to the attack, but one of the moderators put me in jail for 180 seconds. By mistake, and being inside the jail, I fired my weapon and I kill the moderator who locked me up, and for that reason they gave me 2 weeks of ban. This action seems very unfair to me but I ask you to please undo this actioon. This will not happen again.

Last edited:
Can you try and join the server, it should state who banned you & for what reason.

Name: GBerlino
SteamID64: 76561198152998357
Date of ban issue: 06/07/21
Member of staff: I can't check this
Ban Reason: I don't know the reason
Why should we unban you?: I have been playing by the rules and I have never received any warning before, today I received a warning because someone was shooting at me and I responded to the attack, but one of the moderators put me in jail for 180 seconds. By mistake, and being inside the jail, I fired my weapon and I kill the moderator who locked me up, and for that reason they gave me 2 weeks of ban. This action seems very unfair to me but I ask you to please undo this actioon. This will not happen again.
Hello Gberlino;
I was the staff who jailed you as there was a report of you (I think I jailed you because you self-supplied but I can't exactly remember off the top of my head). Because there were less than 20 players on and I was RPing, I then returned myself back down next to where u were jailed. You then proceeded to nearly kill me whilst being jailed. As, from my perspective, you had no intention to roleplay I proceeded to ban you for two weeks.

Hello Gberlino;
I was the staff who jailed you as there was a report of you (I think I jailed you because you self-supplied but I can't exactly remember off the top of my head). Because there were less than 20 players on and I was RPing, I then returned myself back down next to where u were jailed. You then proceeded to nearly kill me whilst being jailed. As, from my perspective, you had no intention to roleplay I proceeded to ban you for two weeks.
*I jailed you because you RDM'ed someone.

Accepted
I don't believe the ban was completely justified, however the punishments prior to your ban were. I will accept it on this circumstance, however you must try and follow the rules at all times, otherwise in some cases it may result to you being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom