Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ben 10 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Ben 10
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3+ months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:545426348
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is random death match its where u kill someone for no reason at all
Like jim goes up to king john and says give me money and jim kills him thats rdm
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is a new life rule it means u cant go back to the same place/situation after 5 mins if the situation is still going on u can not go back till its done.
Like a PD Raid is happening and u got killed in the PD raid u can not go back till there have advert over or someone on radio says its code 4
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is if u have 2 guns pointed at u that's fear rp u are out numbered in a situation
Like if u have 5 guns pointed at u can u pull your gun out or dont comply then thats fear rp
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is when people say Fa**** or judging people on who there are
king kills Jim because hes a gay fa*****
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is when someone judges on your colour or your religion
king kills 121212 because he is a black n*****
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i will check logs and found he has adverted carjack but he stole a NHS vehicle so what ever it says in the staff handbook i will do like i will warn him

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

first i will see both sides then if there have video proof i will watch then warn or ban depends or i will see in the logs where both of them were in the situation if i see joe was in pd its ok if he isnt i will see the handbook and give out a warn

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i will warn William for FTA and NLR and RDM then i will warn Joe for building on a side walk

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

i will ban him for how long it says in the handbook for MRDM before i ban him i explain why im banning him and i said read adverts next time

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I am very active and i would like a oppunity to be staff because i have realised how good i will be if im staff

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

ask if theres another admin on if there isnt then i will ask people on discord

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

yes i used to be staff on a darkrp

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

I know the logs, commands and how to handle situations

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

cant do sunday till around 4pm nothing really else

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I want to be the best staff member possible and learn from everyone

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:
Good Evening Ben;

If you add more details to your application such as Section B: Definitions and critical thinking: as well as Section C; If you could do this then you have my support mate, But until you add this then it's a +0/Neutral for me.

+0, Ben is nice and an all round friendly person in game, but the application lacks in detail, you know it is a problem when it only takes about 2 minutes to read the whole thing, as with Section B 2.6, "Whatever it says in staff handbook" is not a good response as it displays you do not pay attention to the punishments given out, a little tip, structure the answers to Section B 2.6 until Section B 2.9 like this, find out what's going on >>> Punishment!

-1 I don’t think you’d take the take the role serious. Your high up in many department and don’t seem to be active on them. This role needs someone active no just when people when trolling

Ben

-1 I don’t think you’d take the take the role serious. Your high up in many department and don’t seem to be active on them. This role needs someone active no just when people when trolling
i am really active and i will take it serious i’m on everyday for over 10 hours

0+ Havant talked to you but from what i have heard your an alright guy

i am really active and i will take it serious i’m on everyday for over 10 hours
You are very active but when i said not in department is that you have a task to do in these departments you are in. Can you be active enough on the staff on duty role and not get carried away and join in the trolling which other people who had their chance of staff was doing. I think if you can improve activity in departments and not get involved in the trolling and tell people to stop. You'd be okay for staff. just many times there people acting wrong and your with them but instead of saying stop you join in and that what im worried about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom