Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Police Dispatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Police Dispatcher
How will this benefit the community: Right now, Civillians can only call police and a wee notification pops up with a location; However I would like to actually see the call placed through to a Police Operator; Where then the operator will ask questions such as how many are involved & if they're any weapons. Just to improve the roleplay.
Link(s): N/A

Honestly, I’m not sure if this is the best way, however a police call overhaul is definitely needed

Dispatch has never been coordinated properly, failed to be managed, failed to be active and so many issues occured with it. Everyone gets pissed off when a dispatcher is online, as they try and take control without even knowing how to properly.

pat

Discord Manager
This sounds like a good idea, but it would just not work.

+1 [me trynna be smart] this reminds me of communism, good idea but will it work, probably not! Still like the idea tho which is why I gave it a +

Sky1ine

Staff Supervisor
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Management
Staff Member
-1 its literally just someone repeating what someone has already said. people can organize themselves they don't need some 12 year old shouting down the radio.

-1, it is a quality idea but dispatch would never be active, maybe add a little textbox when you call the police for a reason, so you know why they have called the police!

-1, it is a quality idea but dispatch would never be active, maybe add a little textbox when you call the police for a reason, so you know why they have called the police!
me Leeroy, kev , crashie and a few other people were roleplaying perfectly with a dispatcher it was calm exciting and fun
i believe only trusted and experienced people should have it
as when done correctly is extremely good role play

+1 The idea good but just depends who doing it and how active they going to be. Personally i just think the Ping we already used could be improved.

me Leeroy, kev , crashie and a few other people were roleplaying perfectly with a dispatcher it was calm exciting and fun
i believe only trusted and experienced people should have it
as when done correctly is extremely good role play
+1, Yeah good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom