Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted BS warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Farmer
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:452995787
Date of warning issue: 29/06/21
Member of staff: Trainee DB
Warning Reason: RDM | Running from a sit [Only want the RDM warn removed]
Why should we remove the warning?: I was at an LM meeting and there was a shot fired police then came to LM meeting and started disrupting us I tried to close the door but there is a PD blocking it I ask him 3/4 times to move out of the way but he doesn't I then stab him to death along side another officer who shot me. I was defending my property and thus it is not RDM.

[ Antony witnessed this happen ]

D

Deleted member 372

So I had just received a report claiming RDM I responded to it, Harry one of the management staff was there and was explaining to me the situation about how they received a shots fired call while there was a mando meeting from LM, I spoke to Harry and they told me they were investigating the call and couldn't see the Meeting sign due to the distance. I was told that the Officers were not on the property but directly outside of it speaking the the property owners due to the shots fired call. I asked Farmer whether he adverted the warnings for the cops to back up or not and he told me he didn't and from that I made the verdict that it was RDM due to there was no warnings regarding the Cops leaving before Farmer had stabbed them and that the officers were not on the property but directly outside of it.

'I spoke to Harry and they told me they were investigating the call and couldn't see the Meeting sign due to the distance.'
They came up to the sign and clearly saw it.
'I asked Farmer whether he adverted the warnings for the cops to back up or not and he told me he didn't'
Under rule C14 [shown bellow] I had full right to kill the officer due to the fact that he was on my property.
C14
KOS signs
KOS signs are permitted, however, you may shoot anyone that's in your base uninvited regardless.
'the officers were not on the property but directly outside of it.'
They were on my property as I could not fully close my gate and they were passed the line that entered my property. You can ask Antony that they were on my property.

So then why would you:
  • Make a sit, trying to get us out of the area, and you took this yourself by killing (or attempting) to kill all the other officers?
Only one officer had entered the base, therefore this does not give you the reason to kill all the other officers, for being directly outside of your property. You deemed the zone of the LM base a "non-rp area" as you were hosting a meeting, however that does not give you the right to abuse that and kill officers in roleplay, and shoot inside the base?

I do have to vouch for Farmer here because this police officer was within the premises of our base therefore he had the right to kill him. However I also have to agree with the rest of you on the fact that he did not have to go ahead and kill the other police but then again he was being threatened so I don't know exactly where to take part.

So then why would you:
  • Make a sit, trying to get us out of the area, and you took this yourself by killing (or attempting) to kill all the other officers?
Only one officer had entered the base, therefore this does not give you the reason to kill all the other officers, for being directly outside of your property. You deemed the zone of the LM base a "non-rp area" as you were hosting a meeting, however that does not give you the right to abuse that and kill officers in roleplay, and shoot inside the base?
'I then stab him to death along side another officer who shot me.'
If you had read my appeal you would know I killed the officer in self defence

So then why would you:
You're staff you can tell them to back off. Oh no what do you do nothing

Last edited:

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Accepted. Ask a senior administrator or higher in-game to remove your warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom