Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Alfie's warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:AlfieReal
SteamID64:STEAM_0:1:814719262
Date of warning issue: 26/03/24
Member of staff: Miyagi
Warning reason (screenshot): NLR 1711482369838.jpegWhy should we remove the warning?: Was killed in raid got revived by nhs when all the shooting stopped and was 1 guy left i stabbed him in the back NLR does not apply to nhs revive ive been told

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Combat after revivalYou may not participate in combat in a situation after being revived by NHS in that same situation.

Combat after revivalYou may not participate in combat in a situation after being revived by NHS in that same situation.
wasn't warned for that tho also wasn't apart of the raid but i got killed during it by a rs member when he died i went in and killed the guy on a custom job for keypad cracking my door

MysticCaravan

Staff Member
im a bit confused you were warned for NLR but you would still get warned for combat after revival?

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied

As Hyper has shown, you can not engage in combat after revival from the same situation. You may not have been raiding but you were killed in that situation and then stabbed someone straight after revival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom