Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied bring back miner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: bring back miner for rp london
How will this benefit the community: I love mining for diamonds
Link(s): idk rsrp.uk

fzn

I liked the miner job and the roleplay associated with it (we had a crafting system attached to it at one point too)
but this addon was one of the first addons I made for Riverside (back in 2018) and it has really badly written code and bad optimizations that led to crashes. I would have to make a completely new addon to use for this purpose.

This is definitely something we can look at in the future but right now with everything going on especially RP_London, I'd rather wait than spend a week or so on a mining addon

I liked the miner job and the roleplay associated with it (we had a crafting system attached to it at one point too)
but this addon was one of the first addons I made for Riverside (back in 2018) and it has really badly written code and bad optimizations that led to crashes. I would have to make a completely new addon to use for this purpose.

This is definitely something we can look at in the future but right now with everything going on especially RP_London, I'd rather wait than spend a week or so on a mining addon
thanks very much coderfzn

Can we jihadi john the miners and take the diamonds

+1

The old school mine mod we had on the server ages ago near the docks and it was an interesting way to make money for its time, and still is. Would rather chill mining with some people than alkwardly huddling up in a base alone or with a couple of people.

Looking forward to seeing it soon!™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom