Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Allow the theft of all vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of Suggestion: Allow the theft of all vehicles
Workshop: N/A
Reason to be added: This is honestly just a bad rule and I don't understand the reason behind it.
The fact that you are not allowed to steal, say, an Ambulance is not only unrealistic but boring for criminals. The justification I hear most of the time is "Oh well, they need it for their job". Sorry what? You can steal a police car - they need it for their job too?
Someone might reply: Oh well, that is their only car so if you steal it what do they travel in? This is not a difficult problem to fix: Give people access to at least 2 cars. 2 ambulances is not an impossibility and this reasoning doesn't even work for the SCO van (which you aren't allowed to steal either) as SCO can literally spawn in a dozen other vehicles if they wanted to, making the loss of the van a minor annoyance at most.
It is an unrealistic and pointless rule. Imagine actually being new to the server and stealing an ambulance just to have a sweaty admin come up to you and say "YOU CANT STEAL THAT, THAT IS FAILRP!". What a fun server they must think.
Ik I'm making a lot of suggestions but I'm just getting off what I think are bad rules off my chest. Let's make the RP more fun for everyone.

Jon Burton

-1, I get where your coming from but ambulances can't be stolen as they a re already inactive and if they can't defend themselves from their vechile being stolen they'll just make NHS inactive even more. Whereas with vans you can steal them but it has to be a hijack and not a lock pick.

-1, I get where your coming from but ambulances can't be stolen as they a re already inactive and if they can't defend themselves from their vechile being stolen they'll just make NHS inactive even more. Whereas with vans you can steal them but it has to be a hijack and not a lock pick.
What do you mean "hijack". Why can't you just lock pick it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom