Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied josh's application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? josh
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:571176720
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: when you kill someone without a reason
you shoot someone driving past in a car
if you are in spawn someone kills you, that is RDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:die and returm to previos life
player is shot by policeman, then re sprawn goes back to previous life to get revenge on policeman
You are run over and killed, you go back to previous life, visit old friends

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: you fail to role play
you are out numbered by people, being kidnapped, and you run away, when you know you are out numbered
you are in handcuffs, arrested, you then full a gun and shoot the officer, you would not be able to do that in handcuffs.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
calling someone a p*fter
saying i hate Gay people
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
saying a N word to a back person
making a rude comment against someones culture or religion

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? so i would bring them to the roof, individually ask them to explain what happened, william did the right thind /advert car jack, but i would tell him not to steal NHS cars, ask Joe if he wants to give him a warning for it

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? bring willian and joe up to the roof, ask for video recording. if joe is a policeman, he is allowed to shoot, william adverted PD. If joe is not PD or officer, i wouls ask him if he wanted william warned. i would check logs to see if and of the 6 people killed were police or servillians, ban william for 4 weeks RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? joe to roof top, remove base from sidewalk as only hobos can build there, give joe a verbalk warning. asl joe if he wanted william warned. william the commits RDM and NLR he cannot raid bases without /advert raid base.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?Take joe to the roof, tell him you cannot PD raid when a meeting is going on. warn joe for MSRDM, explain to joe not to do it again, then let him play

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? inspired by other plays like Crab, Lanby, , and im active lots , i want to be part of the community

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would ask another admin, by private message

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: very active, not biaesd, finish school in 2 days

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Dyslexic, once a month at my dads, i try too hard sometimes

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? want to help the community, be part of a team, prove myself to admins.

Have you received any help when creating this application? only with spelling
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

1.1: What is your in-game name? josh
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:571176720
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: when you kill someone without a reason
you shoot someone driving past in a car
if you are in spawn someone kills you, that is RDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:die and returm to previos life
player is shot by policeman, then re sprawn goes back to previous life to get revenge on policeman
You are run over and killed, you go back to previous life, visit old friends

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: you fail to role play
you are out numbered by people, being kidnapped, and you run away, when you know you are out numbered
you are in handcuffs, arrested, you then full a gun and shoot the officer, you would not be able to do that in handcuffs.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
calling someone a p*fter
saying i hate Gay people
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
saying a N word to a back person
making a rude comment against someones culture or religion

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? so i would bring them to the roof, individually ask them to explain what happened, william did the right thind /advert car jack, but i would tell him not to steal NHS cars, ask Joe if he wants to give him a warning for it

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? bring willian and joe up to the roof, ask for video recording. if joe is a policeman, he is allowed to shoot, william adverted PD. If joe is not PD or officer, i wouls ask him if he wanted william warned. i would check logs to see if and of the 6 people killed were police or servillians, ban william for 4 weeks RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? joe to roof top, remove base from sidewalk as only hobos can build there, give joe a verbalk warning. asl joe if he wanted william warned. william the commits RDM and NLR he cannot raid bases without /advert raid base.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?Take joe to the roof, tell him you cannot PD raid when a meeting is going on. warn joe for MSRDM, explain to joe not to do it again, then let him play

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? inspired by other plays like Crab, Lanby, , and im active lots , i want to be part of the community

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would ask another admin, by private message

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: very active, not biaesd, finish school in 2 days

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Dyslexic, once a month at my dads, i try too hard sometimes

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? want to help the community, be part of a team, prove myself to admins.

Have you received any help when creating this application? only with spelling
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes
-1 Weak Application

didn't even know you had to wait for a cooldown to raid PD
stupid
doesn't know the rules#
gets angry easily

Minus one, Your application is weak seems like you put no effort into Section C.

Denied, due to your application lacking in detail, and observing your behaviour in-game and on Discord, you are not fit for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom