Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Paul K's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Paul K
1.2 How old are you?18
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? about 2-3 Years (I joined when riverside first opened can't remember exactly when that was. That's why I put 2-3 years)
1.5 Are you fluent in English?Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:209049205
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM means Random Death Match- (Where you kill someone without a valid RP reason), 2 Examples of this are. 1)Player A ran up to Player B and stabbed him to death even though he had no RP reason he just felt like it. 2)Player B Starts shooting at Player A because he thinks it his friend, Player B kill player A which results in Player A calling staff for Randomly being killed

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR mean New Life Rule - (Can't involve yourself in anything to do with your past life for 5 minutes). Two examples of this are, 1) Player A raids player B and Player A kills Player B in the raid. Instead of waiting for the 5 minutes NLR timer to be over Player B goes back to there base and proceeds to re-engage with player A.2) Player B dies in a PD raid. Player B then respawns and starts telling other officers where all the suspects where even though he has died and technically shouldn't remember anything that happened.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP means you are either outnumbered by Armed People or someone has Pulled a gun on you and you don't have yours out. 1) Players from the Terrorist gang surround a PCSO and tell him to get in their car, the PCSO being outnumbered would then have to get inside there car and RP the rest of the situation.2) Player A puts Player B at gun point, Player does not have a gun or at the time doesn't have it drawn this means that Player B would have to do everything Player A tells them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia means the Disliking of or prejudice of the LGBTQ+ etc.. 1)Player A goes around Shouting you're a f*cking f**got etc... . Player B would then report Player A for this and a ban would be issued etc... 2) Player A and B have their names set as "I hate G*ys"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the Disliking or Discrimination of a certain person because of there ethnicity or religion 1) Player A calls Player B a f*cking N**ger because of the skin colour of their Player model. 2) Player A spams an advert in chat saying "all Muslims are terrorists)

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe to me and quickly get some information of him about what happened, I would ask if Joe knows the name of who did it i would then bring William and would ask William for his side, Regardless i would have to explain to Wiliiam that it is against the rules to steal NHS vehicles or even commit crimes against them. I would check Williams warns see if its his first offence etc.. i would then as Joe if he wants William warned. if joe does then i would warn William for stealing NHS vehicle. i would then get William to read the rules and return them both.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I would Bring Joe ask him for some details and any evidence, I would then bring William and check the logs for the advert, If William did advert i would explain this to Joe and would the return William and Joe. If William did not advert it would be a ban/kick for MRDM and FTA.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?I woud Bring Joe ask for more details on what happened, I would then bring William and ask him some questions such as why did you not advert and why did you go back to the place of death within the NLR period of 5 minutes, I would then inform William that he will be getting a Warn for FTA,Breaking NLR and RDM (which would result in a kick)i would tell William to read the rules i would then return them both (If William is not kicked). I would also tell Joe not to base on the sidewalk and to build a actual base in a building.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring William ask for details then I would bring Joe and ask him to explain himself. I would then contact a higher member off staff to come and Ban Joe for MRDM due to the PD meeting being adverted.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I Have been staff manager, Super admin etc.. on servers in the past. I like to enforce the server rules so everyone can enjoy their time playing the server.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would Contact a higher member off staff to help me or i would refer to the staff handbook for help.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes Multiple ranks stated in 3.1

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:I have patience, Always find a solution and can calm situations down quickly

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I work 4-5 days a week for only 9-18 so can still fit the server in easily, don't really have anymore

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be a staff member because I like helping other people out, I enjoy enforcing rules where needed.I'm also on at times when other staff members aren't online which means i can sort situations out during times other staff members are not online

Have you received any help when creating this application?No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?Yes
Notes: I'm available anytime after 18:00 ingame and Discord or between 9- 17:00 on discord only

Last edited:
+1
Solid respectable bloke who clearly loves a good bit of RP and still understands the rules, top lad (y)

Huge +1;

You are an active meme bet if the community and you know the rules, Best of luck.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Riverside hasn't been open for three years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom