Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Idonny staff aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? galat / Idonny
1.2 How old are you? 14 turning 15 soon
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since the 2nd of july 2021
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is you steam ID? STEAM_0:0:186098026
1.7 References (if any)? none

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM or random death match is when someone kills or gets killed with no valid RP reason
example 1: player 1 was stood in the middle of the road so player 2 kills him for standing in the road
example 2:
player 1 crashed into him with a car and player 2 kills him for it

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR or new life rule is when somebody returns to a situation that they have been killed in
example 1: player 1 got killed in a bank raid and proceeds to return and starts to join in again
example 2:
player 1 gets killed by player 2 for a RP reason then decides to return to player 2 and kill him

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP or FearRolePlay is when someone is out gunned/outmanned and has to follow all the instructions given
example 1: player `1 is being kidnapped by 2 people, he then decides to pull out a gun and starts to shoot them
example 2:
player 1 is being mugged by player 2 and proceeds to run off and not drop the money

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is hate or prejudice against homosexual people
example 1:
player 1 told player 2 that he is gay and player 2 proceeds to call him a "faggot"
example 2:
player 1 has a rainbow flag on his base and player 2 says that he doesn't want to base with him because player 1 is gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is hate or prejudice against people with different skin colour or religion
example 1: player 1 says that he is black and player 2 says that he doesn't to base with him because of it
example 2:
player 1 says that he is jewish and player 2 says he doesn't want to raid with hem because of it

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would take them both to a sit and first of all tell william that it is against the rules to steal NHS vehicle and then i would tell joe that he did in fact advert carjack then i would let william off with a verbal warning not to commit crime against NHS again

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would take them both to a sit and if william did advert PD raid i would explain to joe that he was killed for a reason and william did in fact advert PD raid, if william didn't advert PD raid i would ban him for MRDM/Mass Random Death Match

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would take them both to a sit and explain to joe that he cannot base on the sidewalk unless he is a hobo and i would ban william for failure to advert, RDM and NLR

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would bring joe to a sit and explain that william adverted PD meeting and no major crimes, i would then give joe the appropriate punnishment baring in mind that he commited MRDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? i get along with a lot of people on the server and i am decently active on the server

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would ask another admin/mod for some help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: i have a good understanding of the rules, i have a good friendship with quit a few people on the server, i am patient with people

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: i have school, i sometimes wont be on for a day or 2 every 2 weeks on the weekend, sometimes i lag but only rarely

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? because i feel i have the ability to help keep the server a fun place and keep minges from ruining it

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Neutral, seen you ingame, but haven't had a proper interaction with you

fzn

You sure you started playing back in July? Says here you first joined today.
chrome_2021-10-28_22-21-22.png

fzn

Is your steam account a new steam account then or what?

Is your steam account a new steam account then or what?
no it isn't new i just had to sort something out with it because it was being awkward when i was trying to log into the forums saying that i had to many failed log in attempts

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
+1

Top lad who knows the rules very well. Already makes a good contribution to the staffing process (if you know you know). Seems like he would fit very well into the tight knit dynamic of the staff team. Hope to see you soon <3

+1
Nice lad and I have never seen you minge, would fit in nicely to the staff team.

+1
Nice lad
Good knowledge of the rules, Would be a good addition to the staff team

+1 Very nice, always reads the MOTD (I know since I'm in calls with him), helps me not break rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom