Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted PoliceRP ban Appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.
name - ieeex
steamID64 - 76561198282977385
Date of ban issue - 3 days ago
Member of staff - Furby
Ban Reason - (screenshot)
Why should we unban you - The other person continued to follow me, another player who I was roleplaying with called TH_PLUGZ and another player called ec_edward who can back up this statement, they are on the server at the moment. The other player continued to follow and abuse us saying 'you should have been aborted' and also 'your mums should commit suicide' to us three. So I retaliated in saying i hope your nan dies then ran away. then i got banned and the other person didn't. TH_PLUGZ and ec_edward can both back me up with this claim. Proving that the the other person started it and was bullying us. I think my ban needs to be over looked and i should be able to play again as never has ever happened before in the past as ive never had arguments in the past with other players.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    378.9 KB · Views: 17
Hello ieeex,

So the one who reported you, had not said there where other people in this situation.

I was wondering if death threats was a bannable offence, so i asked a head admin. He told me it was a perm ban, therefore i gave you a perm ban.

However later after i banned you, i got told by management i was not supposed to ban you for this reason. I forgot to unban you. Sorry for the inconvenience. At this time i am not able to come online so a other staff member will be unbanning you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom