Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: 60ty
SteamID64: 76561199091506677
Date of ban issue: 02/03/2021
Member of staff: Leeroy
Ban reason: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/798940473682296854/816415258298023946/unknown.png
Why should we unban you: So first of all I am very sorry for my foolish actions I have done on the day of this ban. I was hyper and just started to fool around. I wasn't expecting this outcome but I guess this was the outcome which I have to deal with. I want to be unbanned and you should unban me because this will never happen again, I am sorry and I am a big fan of Riverside. I really want to continue playing this a lot more before I return to school but now that I am banned for 2 weeks I can't do that.

Evening,
  • Throughout the time that you were on, you had multiple verbal warnings, reports, warned and kicked before the leading up to this ban. During the PD meeting, you continued to minge and disrupt rp, and after you were killed you were micspamming/shouting down the mic talking over the host of the PD meeting.
  • After this, you came back and began to disrupt rp further, to which Harry (management) told you to stop or you will be banned for NITRP as it was clear your intentions was to minge and not rp, in result disrupting others and ruining the experience here at Riverside.
  • Regardless of Harry telling you to stop, you came back and tried to stab a PCSO to death who was in an admin sit. You were jailed by another member staff, to which I then dealt with as he had to deal with another problem.
To clarify, this wasn't a case of "I was hyper and just started to fool around", it was very clear that your intentions were indeed malicious. Therefore, after minging around to the extreme, micspamming after death, ruing the experience for others, attempting to kill people in the admin sit and given multiple warnings to stop or you would be banned for two weeks, you were finally banned for NITRP.

Any further queries please contact me.

I can fully back what Leeroy had stated.
You had no intention to actually play on Riverside Roleplay properly, therefore you were banned for No Intention to Roleplay.

Maybe consider what you are doing next time, and don't make a pity excuse.

Evening,
  • Throughout the time that you were on, you had multiple verbal warnings, reports, warned and kicked before the leading up to this ban. During the PD meeting, you continued to minge and disrupt rp, and after you were killed you were micspamming/shouting down the mic talking over the host of the PD meeting.
  • After this, you came back and began to disrupt rp further, to which Harry (management) told you to stop or you will be banned for NITRP as it was clear your intentions was to minge and not rp, in result disrupting others and ruining the experience here at Riverside.
  • Regardless of Harry telling you to stop, you came back and tried to stab a PCSO to death who was in an admin sit. You were jailed by another member staff, to which I then dealt with as he had to deal with another problem.
To clarify, this wasn't a case of "I was hyper and just started to fool around", it was very clear that your intentions were indeed malicious. Therefore, after minging around to the extreme, micspamming after death, ruing the experience for others, attempting to kill people in the admin sit and given multiple warnings to stop or you would be banned for two weeks, you were finally banned for NITRP.

Any further queries please contact me.
That wasnt me micspamming it was Sledge and that PCSO is my friend irl we wer ejust playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom