Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jacko
SteamID64: 76561197977327398
Date of ban issue: 21/03/21
Member of staff:commander Gatesway
Ban reason (screenshot):
1616444923326.png

have no idea why im banned for 5 days, i logged off last night 10pm as it was late and tried to log on today and saw this same with my buddy he got banned too, his username is Jollyknave

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
If I recall correctly, both of you had already been frozen by a member of staff awaiting to be taken into a sit. Both of you decided to leave to avoid staff interaction.

Hello. So this happened last night when I was training a CDT for PD. You started punching me for no reason and I told you to stop. I then froze you and called for another staff member to deal with what was going on. When Gatesway arrived you both left.

yea we didnt realise you were training , we had just robbed the PD cause were RPing in the thiefs loadout. you froze us , said nothing and we decided to call it a night

is their anything we can do to reduce the time? we both just started playing on the server and would like to play more

soo what happens next do i need to wait till the ban expires or can i , and jollyknave (76561198377132087) be unbanned?

pat

Discord Manager
Accepted. if an admin freezes you don't just leave randomly, take this as your warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom