Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warning appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Joshyyy
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:551798905
Date of warning issue: 03/06/21
Member of staff: Jordz
Warning reason (screenshot): (Wouldn't save) RDM
Why should we remove the warning?: I feel as though I was warned unfairly as I advert back off or die 3 times and then proceeded to kill him, I have full authority to kill him if a advert that 3 times so I began to kill him and he proceeded to run away down the road I chased him when he did, That's why I feel as though I should be unwarned!

Addon: I would like to point out that in no way shape or form is this Jordz's fault, It was poor explanation of the situation that got me warned!

Last edited:
Hello Joshyyy,

Please explain in detail the situation correctly if you wish to have any chance of your warning removed.

Situation 1:
You were reported for RDM (Random Death Match), I asked you for your side & you explained that you killed this gentlmen as he was firing a weapon. Now, this gentlemen wasn't shooting at you or anywhere near you so your life was in danger. You were also not in POLICE within this time, I believe you were a citizen. You explained to us within the situation that you killed him as he was shooting his weapon freely, witch is NOT A VALID REASON. I then gave you a verbal warning for this as you haven't been punished regarding this in such a long time.

Situation 2:

Please do not lie on your appeal, You were warned for RDM again however he also said that you did /advert three times, However the report was that you followed him as he was trying to leave and still continued to warn him even though he left the area. Although you admitted to this, I then explained to you, That you cannot follow someone as they leave the area and still continue to /advert warns, That's not how it goes. As you recieved a verbal for the first punishment, a warning was fair on the second one.

The fact that you have lied in your appeal is frankly made me unsure about your staff application that I have just seen, as if you lie on this then you could as well lie as being On Duty as a staff member.

Hello Joshyyy,

Please explain in detail the situation correctly if you wish to have any chance of your warning removed.

Situation 1:
You were reported for RDM (Random Death Match), I asked you for your side & you explained that you killed this gentlmen as he was firing a weapon. Now, this gentlemen wasn't shooting at you or anywhere near you so your life was in danger. You were also not in POLICE within this time, I believe you were a citizen. You explained to us within the situation that you killed him as he was shooting his weapon freely, witch is NOT A VALID REASON. I then gave you a verbal warning for this as you haven't been punished regarding this in such a long time.

Situation 2:

Please do not lie on your appeal, You were warned for RDM again however he also said that you did /advert three times, However the report was that you followed him as he was trying to leave and still continued to warn him even though he left the area. Although you admitted to this, I then explained to you, That you cannot follow someone as they leave the area and still continue to /advert warns, That's not how it goes. As you recieved a verbal for the first punishment, a warning was fair on the second one.

The fact that you have lied in your appeal is frankly made me unsure about your staff application that I have just seen, as if you lie on this then you could as well lie as being On Duty as a staff member.
Thanks for your reply, I did explain my situation in game and as I said, I started stabbing him then he ran I just didn't explain it clearly enough during the sit, sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom