Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Another one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of staff: Legal Lee
Member of staff's rank: Don't know at current
Date: 30/1/22
Information about the incident: I was on SCO, I see a gun dealer with a gun out, he fires the gun so I kill him, NHS rev him just as I say he's dead, he spawns with his gun out standers there and says who ever just killed me im going to kill them, I take that as a threat to my life so I kill him. I get taken to a sit and Lee brings over a witness, Lee then warns me for RDM because I killed him 'too quickly' and that 'you can't just kill someone if they've just been revived by NHS' even though the man was a threat to mine and the NHS paramedics lives as well as another civ who was there

Ok, i will not lie here that sit was very sloppy, and i can say that it needs improvement. i will also not lie with you when i was doing the sit, i did not pick up the fact that the gun dealer had pointed his weapon out at the SCO Private. i just heard the Gun dealer and some other witness say "he did not do anything he just stood there and killed him or me" because i had been making the mistake that logs and witness' are evidence. which was stupid of me, especially when you have two people that are trying to help each other to get others into trouble. i really do not mind what ever action is taken towards me. i just need people to give me some type of constructive criticism to help make my staffing better for others. i also have been wanting to say a sorry towards Farmer, because i really should have been more understanding towards his case.

Accepted - Lee will be educated on this to ensure that a further incident does not occur. Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom