Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: GeimerisLoL
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:535000970
Date of ban issue: Fri Feb 2 14:30:16 2024
Member of staff: Mini
Ban reason:1706959534769.png
Why should we unban you? You should unban me cause this is my first ban/warning. And it wasn't my fault as i was being arrested my a police officer and while he was arresting me my electricity cut out in my town and i couldn't hop on for a few hours. I understand why Mini banned me. I should be given a second chance thank you!

I was given a clip of you disappering during an arrest and since it was fair evidence i took action, if this is indeed the reason im happy for this user to be unbanned as this is out of their hands.

I was given a clip of you disappering during an arrest and since it was fair evidence i took action, if this is indeed the reason im happy for this user to be unbanned as this is out of their hands.
Thank you for understanding. From your POV this is a fair ban, i would like a second chance thank you!

Mini could u ask anyone to unban me? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom