Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Norris
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89047182
Date of ban issue: 10/02/2024?
Member of staff: not sure
Ban reason (screenshot): none given
Why should we unban you?:
why was the appeal denied? I can only guess it was something to do with Parks, who I did absolutely nothing to? I have clips of him going out of his way to target me on the server just before the ban (jailing me for 10 years instead of the much lower actual sentence, etc.). Absolutely nothing was said or done that was worthy of any ban whatsoever, this is clearly just the Parks patrol which is a piss take on a server I've spent money on

Last edited:

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Please ensure you follow the correct template.

Name:
SteamID:
Date of ban issue:
Member of staff:
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:

Also Parks is no longer a part of the Staff team, there for he has no say or control over what happens within Riverside/ban appeals any more, im Sure you will be given a reason in short time.

Hi, I've edited it with the template. I understand Parks is no longer staff, but it is quite clear that he has requested someone (a friend) to ban me without any actual reason, which they have done so. If I could be given an actual ban reason that would be wonderful.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Make sure to give the rules a read since some rules might have changed and of course try and follow them as much as you can and to record any gameplay since staff will likely ask for clips if you make a sit on someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom