Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Arccz report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Member(s) of staff: arcccz
Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial Mod
Date of Incident: 19/12/23
Information about the incident. Overall, Arccz has been acting really corrupt lately. He has been handling reports with horrible attitude, and abusing his power and handing out unfair warns. He does not even let us properly explain our side of the situation, and does not make any attempt to understand it when we try to do so. Instead, he just remains one sided, and targets the community. His actions clearly demonstrate that he is not fit to be staff on this server, and leaves a bad impression on the staff team.

Evening Taxman.

Your warns was for NLR, FearRP and Staff Disrespect. I was told by Members of Staff to warn you, the NLR was clipped, whereas the other 2 I saw myself.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Here is a picture of him admitting to not carrying out the sits fairly

In both the NLR warn and the FearRP warn, he did not take our account into consideration. If he actually did, he could have understood that the FearRP was not intentional and the outcome of the sit could have actually been altered. For the NLR warn, I was not even pulled into a sit he just warned without saying anything and not even taking our side into consideration, which is not the way how sits are carried out by the rest of the staff team. As a staff member, he should have known this and followed the proper procedure of carrying out a sit.

Attachments

• (17886) Discord _ @Arccc_Z and 1 more page - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge 12_21_2023 10_35_30...png
    (17886) Discord _ @Arccc_Z and 1 more page - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge 12_21_2023 10_35_30...png
    374.2 KB · Views: 27
  • (17886) Discord _ @Arccc_Z and 1 more page - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge 12_21_2023 10_35_32...png
    (17886) Discord _ @Arccc_Z and 1 more page - [InPrivate] - Microsoft​ Edge 12_21_2023 10_35_32...png
    374.2 KB · Views: 27
Evening Taxman

I was repeatedly told in staff chat to warn you, that was the reason I did.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Accepted
Arcccz has been removed from the staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom