Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Arms Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arm

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Arm
1.2 How old are you? 17
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over 3-4 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? 76561199075351205/ 64/ Ingame STEAM_0:1:557542738
1.7 References (if any)? None

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
(RDM RANDOM DEATH MATCH)``

Example 1:1 : Neuro Walk’s out of spawn ‘ he walks over to the police department and Adverts PD RAID He Kills 2 people before killing Trappy ‘ Trappy in response to dying say’s (D*ck head) annoying Neuro - around 3 minute’s later Neuro Advert’s PD RAID OVER And walk’s out of pd see’s
trappy and instantly shoot’s him calling him a (D*ck Head)

Example 1:2 : Realskengman Is Doing a SCO Training during the start one of the sgt’s keeps blearing music and being very annoying ‘ skeng man tells him strike one shut up please PTS after around 15 minutes at the training grounds the same sgt does it again and play’s more music annoying skengman and giving him a second strike 5 minutes after the sgt does it again and in annoyance skengman shoot’s the sgt in the head until he dies (this is RDM )

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: (NLR NEW LIFE RULE)

Example 2:1 : Arm, Razza, stannis, and junior walk out of PD after walking out the four hear multiple shots at the spawn hotel as SCO they run to spawn hotel grabbing a warrant and rushing in the base attacking the suspect’s Trappy, Bonquiqui, and sodaman soda man ‘ Sodaman gets killed and return to spawn hotel killing Arm, Razza and junior with a 40mm he return’s 46 seconds after dying there

Example 2:2 : Devious Is walking past vauxhall over to KFC on the way Arm’s Som adverts Mug Drop 5K or die 10 seconds, him Devious Tries to run away and in retaliation Arm’s Son shoots at killing him in retaliation Devious com’s back and Mug’s Arm’s Son after dying 1:32 seconds prier He mugs him in the same place he was mugged

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: (FEAR ROLE PLAY)

Example 3:1 : Arm, No.1 And Smithie Decide to kidnap Legal Lee all three kidnappers pull out there HK M14 and Advert KIDNAPPING STRIPS COMS AND GUNS the rest Advert Assist they get Lee in a car and drive to the suburb’s and put him in a room while the three are waiting for SCO19 lee pulls out his conversated gun and kills all three armed men

Example 3:2 : SCO are Dealing with a hostage Negotiation the TST who is doing the Negotiations there are 7 people who all have AK-47’s MP9’s and etc, after a few minute’s of negotiating the TST pulls out his AR-15 and kills 3 out of the 7 people breaking not only the Handbook but also breaking server rule’s

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Example 4:1 : Homophobia is where someone hare’s anyone representing the LGBTQ+ community rather just because they are just not very nice or there apart of a religion- Muslim-chrisian Pakistani etc,

Example of ingame homophobia : Tronix is walking to PD and overhears a conversation about the LGBTQ+ ‘ Tronix walks up to them and says no one likes you f**ots and goes on talking about how its wrong and wired

Example 4:2 Homophobia is also where someone is scared/ fear anyone who shows signs or is apart of the LGBTQ+ community -/- The homophobia definition is the fear, hatred, discomfort with, or mistrust of people who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual. Honophobic is fear, hatred, discomfort, or mistrust, specifically of people who are Gay. |

Example : Arm is talking to sodaman , sodaman puts up a LGBTQ sign during this he gets killed and bulled for putting up the sign and getting told how its wrong and discusting to like such things.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Example 5:1 : Racism is where someone of a religion gets into conflict with another person these to people start arguing about whos religion is right and why the other is wrong and silly

Example 5:2 Racism is also where someone hates or fears Black , christain- Pakistani-muslim-Juwish etc, People for being apart of that religion Racism is the belief that groups of humans possess different behavioral traits corresponding to inherited attributes and can be divided based on the superiority of one race over another It may also mean prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against other people because they are of a different race or ethnicity Modern variants of racism are often based in social perceptions of biological differences between peoples.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

First off i bring the two to a safe space and ask them what happened after hearing the two sides of the story i would inform Joe he did advert and then inform William that it is against the rules t steal NHS vehicle as it is unfair for those people to help out player’s in need then after explaining this i would cheak his warns and if he has no prier i would give him a verbal and make sure william dosn’t have the vehicle then i move on to other sits.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly i listen to the story’s of both sides then i check damage logs and make sure he was indeed in PD at this time as well as if it was adverted after seeing that he was both in PD when it was adverted and he died in there as well i inform Joe that he did not do anything wrong here and he followed the rules then i return the two.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly I inform William that you must advert Raid before raiding any base/building owned by someone also you can't FTA ARDM go back and then break N;R and RDM as we has broken 4 rules this day i tp him to spawn and jail him for 10 minutes and ask him to do !MODT in chat to read our server rules as well as warning him for the ARDM NLR FTA RDM, then inform joe that it isn't the best place to build a drug base i would suggest suburbs or leslie green

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly as a TMOD i would check the rules on this it would be MRDM during a meeting
I would warn him and jail him for 1 hour - depending on the punishment this is i would follow the staff handbook on it

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I believe you should choose me other the other applicants because (im respectful good at staffing can bring a nice place for player’s to roleplay there way be fair during sits as seen up in the section B part of the application , i would follow the hand book won't abuse would respect players by not bringing any outside upsetting or personnel things to point and wouldn't just be a ass because they broken a rule i would be kind and patient to new/ slow players and will try my hardest to help the community )

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle, what would you do?
If i was in such a situation depending on it i would look at the hand book and deal with it that way if i find that i still may not be able to deal with it i will ask another member off staff to help out , if i find no staff on/available i will try to go off the staff rules as best as i can

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Respectful, Patient, Very Active

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: School, my out of roleplay way of speaking involves a slight amount of swearing (can't help it ) Work/activity may be lower than normal as i have a job now.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I would like to be a staff member on this server as i feel i want to help out the community in as many ways as possible , i like the server’s community and would like to engage in keeping the rule breakers out and keep everything to a nice roleplay space for players to come on and have fun here.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Dyslexia (thanks autocorrect) ADHD Autism bad eyesight other than these not really

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
+1
Active, kind/friendly, knows the rules

POLICE CI
T SGT
NHS PMDC
LM PROSPRECT
SCO PVT
NCA CONSTABLE

STAFF MODERATOR

Reactions: Arm

Arm

(edited to look more professional- added detail to what is homophobia 2.4)

+1
Nice person, Active on the server, Have not had to deal with him much, Good application in terms of understanding the rules
Good Luck ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

Reactions: Arm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom