Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Arms Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arm

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?

Arm
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
Around 7 months since may
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:557542738
1.7 References (if any)?
No

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM Random death match : Where someone randomly kills you without a valid reason according to the rules of the server

2.1.A Arm walks up to the police department and adverts PD raid and kills 7 people afterwards he adverts PD RAID OVER while walking out of pd unarmed one of the people Arm had killed comes back Arm ends up getting killed by a Hobo because the Hobo wanted the money bags Arm had stolen and wanted revenge due to Arm killing him in a pd raid this would be RDM

2.1.B Arm walks into the bank and adverts BANK RAID and ends up killed all of SCO19 After all of the conflict Arm adverts BANK RAID OVER and starts to walk out of bank while doing so he is gunned down by a gun dealer for no reason this is RDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR New Life Rule Is where you are unable to continue in a event / role play situation or area for 5 minutes this time may very depending on the server’s rules “ Riverside is 5 minutes NLR “

2.2.A Arm kills benjamin franklin, sodaman and Realskengman during a base raid 3 minutes later as Arm is looting money printers sodaman runs in and kills Arm breaking NLR by 2 minutes This is NLR

2.2.B Arm walks by a mugging the mugger notice’s Arm watching and adverts Kidnapping strips comms and weapons during this Arm pulls out his LR300 and kills the mugger in revenge the mugger comes back and muggs Arm in the same area in less than 5 minutes breaking NLR and a couple other rules

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP Is where you are outnumbered by Individuals with Firearms you are forced to follow any and all inforcement given by the men/women outnumbering you no matter this rule may vary depending on server rules

2.3.A Arm adverts Kidnapping on CTSFO REAL SKENGMAN sodaman Benjamin and endy advert Assist while pulling out firearms during this skeng who is not holding any guns sees all 4 of the hostile users and pulls out his AR-15 killing 2 of the players even when he is outnumbered this is FearRP being broken

2.3.B Arm, Endy, Benjamin and Sodaman advert and asist Bank raid during this they are stopped by 2 armed response units SCO19 Sergeants during this all 4 of the armed suspects point there guns at them and tell them to un equip there firearms as there outnumbered they both follow the order given “arm and the rest advert kidnapping during this after the rest assist one of the sco19 SGT’S stands up and kills endy Manking Arm unhappy killing the two sco19 officers this is Fear RP being broken

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is the fear, hatred or discomfort f the gay community

2.4.A Arm walks up to a random player on the server Adverts MUG DROP 5K OR DIE 1/2/3 As a result the player doesn't follow Arms instruction as a response arm kills the player after words the player calls arm a number of slurs at one point Arm is called the F slur witch would be homophobic behaviour

2.4.B Arm is constantly being rdm’ed for no reason by Jan peter when Arm finally asks why he is being rdm’ed the response he gats is a straight line of homophobia calling him the f slur and that he is gay for no reason at all

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
prejudice discrimination or antagonism by an individua community,

2.5.A Arm walked up to a player and adverts Kidnapping strips comms and weapons during this the player runs away causing arm to kill the player in the response the player calls Arm the N word and a number of other racist slurs calling arm racial slurs for no reason

2.5.B Arm has a Black Playermodel and walks past tesco’s inside Mall and is shot outside Arm reports the player for RDM Staff member Legal Lee teleports Arm, Arm explains what happened and the rdmer gets brought to the sit Lee asks the player why did you RDM Arm in response he says that Arms player model is Black so i killed him then calls Arm the N word this is racist

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly knowing the following information i would inform Joe that he did in fact advert carjack but he is not able to commit crimes against NHS in our MOTD rules and guidelines then i return Joe after that i would explain to william that you may advert carjack but not against any NHS members or commit any crime towards them as it breaks server rules “ then i would warn him for crimes against NHS” and would suggest typing !motd to view our server rules then return him

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly i explain to joe that he did have a valid reason to kill you as he adverted PD raid and was in the full right to kill you as he had advertised a proper advert then i would advise looking in the chat bar for any adverts that may cause the issue at hand then i would return the two

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly i would inform that joe if your building a base on the pavement you would expect someone to raid it in the open like it is i would tell him eh is unable to build or place any prop , entities on the road or path way as a drug dealer only hobo’s may do so then i would tell william that he must advert raid before raiding and would warn him for the following Failure to advert

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly knowing th jihad rules i would explain that as a jihad you are unable to bomb inside buildings as stated in the jihad handbook then i would tell him he is unable to commit majors during a PD MEETING and would warn him for the following “BOMBING DURIN A PD MEETING” depending on how many killed if more than 4 was killed called for Mass RDM i would get a higher member of staff to ban them for the correct time

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I believe i would be a good help to the server i have some good experience know the server rules well and love being staff on servers because i like helping out , i also like spend time doing sits i find it fun helping out the server

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would try my best to handle it following any staff rules/hand books but if i can truly not handle the sit i would ask support from another staff member

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Yes i staffed a cupple darkRP server's and A few Starwars server's

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

Love staffing and like sitting on SOD waiting for sits so i could take them and help out, i love to help out servers and dealing with sits and during needed situations i act mature for the necessary time

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

Collage, Off duty i like to have a joke people may see as immature “witch i can understand” Language i tend to use slurs as a way of speaking as well thats how i talk

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I want to be staff to help out the server i have wanted to become staff for a while now but had not gotten the chance all i want to do is help out riverside’s player community by supporting players who dont understand certain things or taking sits to deal with rule breakers i think i would make a good fit fot this but ill have to see

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

Dyslexia, other than this i'm unsure

Have you received any help when creating this application?

Partly around 2.4 “a wanted to check if a certain level of detail could be an issue”

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?

Yes

Last edited:
+1
Friendly guy (although he took my bank robbery bags :mad: )
He is very fit for staff as he is always going the further mile to help out people.
I've seen him advise PD cadets on how to rank up and even training them, with the approval of the PD leader when he wasn't even the rank.
He talks in a nice mature way and isn't one of those kids that gets upset when he is killed.
Him being staff would be a massive improvement to the server, since he is very active.

The only negative thing I can say is that he does get a little bit aggressive sometimes, but I am sure it is in a joking manner.
Also, his grammar isn't the best during this, but it still contains lots of details on how good he is and his knowledge on any topic needed.

• Love
Reactions: Arm

Arm

-1 why let him base on the street??
- only hobos can build/ have there stuff on the street it would be againts server rules

C1DoorsYou may only base where there are doors owned by yourself. Any store in Westfield can be used as a base. Only Hobos are permitted to base elsewhere except for the road. When basing on the sidewalk, you must leave enough space for people to walk past without having to divert onto the road.

Arm

+1
Friendly guy (although he took my bank robbery bags :mad: )
He is very fit for staff as he is always going the further mile to help out people.
I've seen him advise PD cadets on how to rank up and even training them, with the approval of the PD leader when he wasn't even the rank.
He talks in a nice mature way and isn't one of those kids that gets upset when he is killed.
Him being staff would be a massive improvement to the server, since he is very active.

The only negative thing I can say is that he does get a little bit aggressive sometimes, but I am sure it is in a joking manner.
Also, his grammar isn't the best during this, but it still contains lots of details on how good he is and his knowledge on any topic needed.
I tend to get aggresive usually in a roleplay or a joking behaviour sorry if that upsets you or anyone else

+1, is very friendly, fun to play with, well written and thought out application, is definitely knowledgeable on the rules, goodluck - bonqueefie

Reactions: Arm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom