Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Accepted ArticWolf staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Guy Everyone Hates (was Event your mum at the time)
SteamID: cba
Date & Time Of Incident: 19:49 20/05/20

Staff Member's Name: ArticWolf
Staff Member's Rank: Moderator

Explanation: Basically, I was in hotel. After owning most of the doors, I placed down 3 barrier/ shipping container kinda things. I no collided them so that people could easily get through, and they did. I put one of the props at the elevator so it was very clear that they were no-collided, cause if so, how did I leave? ArticWolf then comes and says from far away "Remove the props" and I say "what" cause I have no clue what he's talking about. I go down the elevator with Barack Obama and we carry on walking out, he then says when we're at the bottom,("REMOVE THEM!" I say "what?" in response because I was confused why. He returns himself back to his original position, and we think nothing of it. I thought maybe he was going to tp me to him so he could show me what he thought was propblock, and I could explain that it was not propblock, and if he had gone through them or looked at them for 5 seconds he would've known it was not propblock. 15 seconds later, I get kicked for "Propblock and Lying to Staff". I did neither of those things - I blocked nothing, clearly, because they were no-collided. I didn't lie to him at all, because I only really said "what?", and even so, if I had said "they aren't propblock" it still wouldn't be lying to staff because they were no-collided.

Please also note at no point did he bring me into an actual sit he just flew over me then flew away
This is the first staff report I can safely say that i'm completely in the right here lmao he just had some babyrage and kicked me

Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/594238715862188032/712738811569766501/unknown.png the kick.
Witnesses: Barack Obama (he's my main witness here he saw all this shit go down and can testify the props were no-collided.)

ArticWolf

Senior-Moderator
PoliceRP Staff
1. The place you were building is inside the LM base
2.I asked you to remove the props, you said "What props,There are no props" I flew back up and guess what I found you're props so I kicked you for lying to staff, and propblock. I was in a good mood and wanted to give you a chance and only did them two reasons.
3. When you came back from the kick you made alot of sits for pointless reasons and wasting staff time
4. You were also constantly disrespecting a staff member in game and in discord.
I was following the staff guildlines which have been set out for me

"Prop block" when nothing was being blocked

"i was in a good mood" first of all ooh sorry hard and 2 3 and 4 are irrelevant because this staff report idk if you can see but it was written before those incidents took place

also don't think i said that but kk, even if i had there was no sit that took place and i had no clue what you meant

on that point does that really sound like something a human being would say "What props? There are no props." stop lying b

Can confirm, he specifically made the props no collided so you can go through them therefore nothing was blocked and no rules were broken. You never brought him into a proper sit, I am 90% sure this is because you were angry emotionally. Your mic was absolute trash too and you forgot to mention the part where he said he couldn't hear you. 2-4 have nothing to do with the staff report and don't make anything you did valid.

ArticWolf

Senior-Moderator
PoliceRP Staff
So according to your information I was angry.
He was also building inside LM base, propminging so you saying he has broken no rules is false)
I attempted to speak with him, Making it a sit area since it was for propblock in a building (A place with no one) He ran from that area ignoring me.
Moving onto the part he didn't hear me, That's a bit unusual because a few seconds prior to kicking him I spoke with jon and he understood me, So it is quite a convenience that he didn't hear me? He was either not wanting to pay attention or was talking over me, He can decide which what that is?
If you heard me attempting to talk to you why walk off?.

Last edited:
Hmm yes. Standing still and knowing that an admin is there and talking to you = Running towards an elevator, then getting in it whilst there are many other people in the room prior to exiting the elevator.

Also it's not like you can't stop someone who's "running away". You obviously didn't want to bring me to a sit, or even freeze me.

Also if it was propminge as you called it, why wasn't I kicked for propminge? mfw changing ban reasons like mad

Yes I was talking over you because I was in a discord call as well as talking in game, and the room that had the props in also had like 3 people in it, so I had no idea you were even talking to me lmao. Yes making a sit area in a place where I was leaving, pretty convenient. That's like me running into someone's house and saying "hey we're having a meeting here if you don't leave you will be shot" like what the fuck this some real brainache logic

ArticWolf

Senior-Moderator
PoliceRP Staff
Also it's not like you can't stop someone who's "running away". You obviously didn't want to bring me to a sit, or even freeze me.

Also if it was propminge as you called it, why wasn't I kicked for propminge? mfw changing ban reasons like mad

Yes I was talking over you because I was in a discord call as well as talking in game, and the room that had the props in also had like 3 people in it, so I had no idea you were even talking to me lmao. Yes making a sit area in a place where I was leaving, pretty convenient. That's like me running into someone's house and saying "hey we're having a meeting here if you don't leave you will be shot" like what the fuck this some real brainache logic
[/QUOTE]
At the time I kicked you, before it was just propblock you were blocking multiple doors way with multiple props, So at the time I classed it as propblock since I wasn't going to handle out a kick for propminge straight away give you a chance but then adding for the 2nd reason I kicked you instead of warning you.
Well when I kicked you before I removed disconnected players, All the props was owned by "Disconnected" which meaning that you were the one who placed them all down?

At the time I kicked you, before it was just propblock you were blocking multiple doors way with multiple props, So at the time I classed it as propblock since I wasn't going to handle out a kick for propminge straight away give you a chance but then adding for the 2nd reason I kicked you instead of warning you.
Well when I kicked you before I removed disconnected players, All the props was owned by "Disconnected" which meaning that you were the one who placed them all down?
Props were no collided for the intention of not blocking the way, why do you fail to grasp a simple concept?

Gatesway

Community Manager
Staff Supervisor
Senior Management
Superadmin
The issue has been addressed to the staff member in question.

Thank you for your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom