Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kunac
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:607072986
Date of warning issue:24th September
Member of staff: Bugzzy
Warning Reason:1635080568278.png
Why should we remove your warning?: I was just driving in a car when this random drug dealer hit my car with a meth tent, so I shot him to death. He made a staff sit where Bugzzy gave both of us a warn: Me-RDM, Him-Prop Abuse, which I knew wasn't fair as I clearly had a reason to kill him, then he continued doing prop misuse and has been pulled to multiple sits. I also have video evidence of this.

Hello
I did say in chat that instead of killing him you could have made a staff sit, in my eyes it would of been the right thing to do instead of killing him hence why you got warned for rdm. If there is any evidence you have that you have that hasn't been shown that would prove you have a valid rp reason to kill him I would like to see the warn removed as this was not bought up in the sit.

I sent a youtube video if you didnt see it. And you can see that he damaged my car with it

Accepted, I can see why you have killed him due to him damaging your vehicle but in future make a staff sit to deal with it properly rather than killing him and leaving it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom