Status
Not open for further replies.

ArticWolf

Name:ArticWolf
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460177967
Date/Length of ban:2W
Who banned you?:Active

Why were you banned?:MNITRP
Why do you think you should get unbanned?:Well i should be unbanned cause yes i did fear rp and pulled out a knife at gun point but i needed to get to an inspection (which was ooc) in which i was needed by MARONI who was helding to the inspection and i went to go there asap so yes i did fear rp. but that isnt a ban for NITRP. and yes i will take the warn for fear rp but i tried to explain i needed to get to a certain place asap for a mafia inspection
Any evidence?:Logan,LewisPhilip pretty much mostp eople in the london mafia discord

Last edited:

ActiveAlpha

There were constant reports of you breaking rules, you even did it in front of Mo Designs. Finnley also warned you and agreed to you being banned as you continually minged.
- T-MOD Active

ArticWolf

There were constant reports of you breaking rules, you even did it in front of Mo Designs. Finnley also warned you and agreed to you being banned as you continually minged.
- T-MOD Active
I only broke one rule which was the Fear rp. And the constant reports was the other people watching the situation must have reported me.
So what im bassically saying more than one person reported me for the same situation

MoDesigns

Administrator
Hello, I am involved and also took the ban request. I personally witnessed you break multiple rules, you got warned by Finnley for TWO different things aswell, so that summarises your lies. You had multiple reports and Finnley also agreed that you should have been banned. You always break rules, hence why you got removed from staff. It all makes sense, you minge, you get banned. Stop, you don’t get banned. Have a great day!

ArticWolf

Hello, I am involved and also took the ban request. I personally witnessed you break multiple rules, you got warned by Finnley for TWO different things aswell, so that summarises your lies. You had multiple reports and Finnley also agreed that you should have been banned. You always break rules, hence why you got removed from staff. It all makes sense, you minge, you get banned. Stop, you don’t get banned. Have a great day!
You keep saying i've broken multiple rules. Instead of saying that can you explain them rules or tell me what rules i did break.
Because the only rules from what I know i broke which was Fear RP

ArticWolf

- T-MOD Active
Instead of saying i broke multiple rules can you name the rules im being accused of breaking please

Last edited:

MoDesigns

Administrator
Can’t remember exactly what the warns from Finnely said, one of them was RDM, pretty sure, thats against the point however, you still are being reported by multiple people, who are also complaining about you. I could carry on, I don’t want to say it on here as a ban appeal shouldn’t be a live conversation.

ArticWolf

Can’t remember exactly what the warns from Finnely said, one of them was RDM, pretty sure, that's against the point, however, you still are being reported by multiple people, who are also complaining about you. I could carry on, I don’t want to say it on here as a ban appeal shouldn’t be a live conversation.
So you're accusing me of breaking multiple rules. But cant list the rules I am being accused of breaking???.
And with the people who are complaining about me was One situation but multiple people who watched it take place and multiple people who reported me for the same reason (Breaking FearRP) and if you want to ask Finnley i accepted the warn and didn't argue with him for warning me. But i feel like a ban is just unjustified even though you cant list the multiple rules i broke other than fear rp. And being an ex-staff memeber I would know to be banned for something you must have done 3+ times since the sheet you have to follow says Mass NITRP. Constant minge. But the only situation i "Minged" you could say was when I broke fear rp which I have admitted to and will take a warn for doing so

Last edited:

ArticWolf

Can’t remember exactly what the warns from Finnely said, one of them was RDM, pretty sure, that against the point, however, you still are being reported by multiple people, who are also complaining about you. I could carry on, I don’t want to say it on here as a ban appeal shouldn’t be a live conversation.
And also if people are complaining about me then you make a sit carry it on like that instead of telling me in an unban appeal that I had multiple reports. If I did have complaints you should of handle the complaints with sits?? Another thing is that I was never taken into a sit to explain why I was being banned in the first place or any sits involving these "complaints of me" for that matter (other than the time Finnley warned me in which he bring me and explained what I was being accused of (Fear RP) in which I plead guilty to. So +1 Finnleys part)

Last edited:

MoDesigns

Administrator
“Ex Staff Member” The sheet does not say “Mass NITRP” the staff member decides if its NITRP, there is no such. Its a guidline and thats it. Don’t think that you can use statements and false factual evidence. Your’re in the wrong. If a staff member feels the ban is justified, they have the right to ban! You were kicked from staff for a reason, mingeing ALL the time. Now you can serve a ban to actually feel what the consiquences are when you break rules. You want to report me? Please go to staff reports and follow up with a report. Active has done nothing wrong, all he did was ask for a ban.

ArticWolf

“Ex Staff Member” The sheet does not say “Mass NITRP” the staff member decides if its NITRP, there is no such. Its a guidline and thats it. Don’t think that you can use statements and false factual evidence. Your’re in the wrong. If a staff member feels the ban is justified, they have the right to ban! You were kicked from staff for a reason, mingeing ALL the time. Now you can serve a ban to actually feel what the consiquences are when you break rules. You want to report me? Please go to staff reports and follow up with a report. Active has done nothing wrong, all he did was ask for a ban.
If you would like to know the reasons why i got demoted. There was 2 situations. One i got pissed at the other one was mingey. But that was the only occasion where i "minged as staff"

ArticWolf

If you would like to know the reasons why i got demoted. There was 2 situations. One i got pissed at the other one was mingey. But that was the only occasion where i "minged as staff"
But let me refer to something. It was a warn which got me banned. I was never pulled into any sits for "minging or nitrp" I was never told anything in game. You keep saying I got many complaints but I was never bought into a sit or anything Nor the ban I was banned after the sit with finnley with no explinations??

MoDesigns

Administrator
I know the reasons you were demoted... no need to explain mate, don’t put quotation marks around ‘mingeing’ as if you never did

parks

Discord & Forums Assistant
DENIED i understand the reasoning for this ban I’ve read through all of this anytime your on you minge most of the time see you in two weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom