Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Akhund Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Akhund Barbar
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2-3 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:579062418
1.7 References (if any)? parks

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random death match is killing someone without a valid rp reason.
1. Akhund kills Maverick because he doesn't like his voice
2. Akhund kills a police officer trying to arrest maverick rat but he isnt rp affiliated with maverick

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New life rule is when a player returns to a situation situation or references a previous situation in which they died.
1. Akhund is killed by Maverick so he respawns and goes back to the place he was killed and kills maverick
2. Akhund tries to raid maverick but dies, he then respawns and goes back to try and continue the raid

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where a player is outnumbered by players pointing guns at them and therefore they must follow their demands (within reason of server rules) and do as they say, they cannot pull out a weapon when outnumbered or not be scared of death.
1. Akhund is being arrested by 2 sco-19 members who are pointing their weapons at him, he then pulls out his gun and tries to kill the sco-19 members.
2.Akhund is being mugged by 3 players with guns, he then pulls out his own gun to try and stop the mugging

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Acting different to someone or mistreating them because of their sexuality
1. Akhund sees maverick has an lgbtq+ pfp and decides to kill him for it
2.Akhund is openly gay and therefore maverick refuses to rp with him
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Acting different or mistreating them for their race or ethnicity
1. Akhund calls maverick a racial slur because he knows he is black
2. Maverick kills akhund because he is Indian
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Bring them both to sit and tell William that although he has adverted carjack, it is against server rules to steal an nhs vehicle and warn him for crimes against nhs.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Bring them both to a sit and ask joe where he was when william killed him, if joe was inside pd then i would tell joe that if william has adverted that there is a pd raid and if he is in pd william can kill him, if joe was outside pd i would warn William for rdm however i would also ask the other 5 people who william killed if they were in pd and if it exceeded 4 people i would ban william for mass rdm.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would tell joe that he cannot build a base on the sidewalk and see if he has done it before, if he had i would warn him but if it was his first time i would most likely give him a verbal warning to not do it again and if he did i would warn him, then i would warn William for failing to advert a raid as well as breaking nlr as he had just died and came back. As for joes drugs i would tell him to make a ticket about being compensated for his loss.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring joe into a sit and tell him that there is a pd meeting and therefore no major crimes can be commited, i would warn him for fail rp and revive the 10 people who died so rp can continue. However if joe had done this before i would consider what he is doing as mass rdm as he knows it is against the rules to commit majors in a pd meeting and ban him for mrdm.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I feel like i have a pretty good reputation on the server, i have 0 warns on my account and have been advise by many members of the current staff team to apply including parks who said i would be good staff. I am very active despite by time on the server and easily average 10 hours + a week without fail.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would check the rules of the server and if still unsure i would contact a higher member of staff than myself and ask for some guidance in the situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No but I am willing to take the time to become good at it.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I would say i am very approachable and easy to talk too, i am understanding and will consider other factors in situations like if a player was brand new i would tell them to read the server rules before just punishing them, i am also play there server a lot and have a decent understand of the rules and other factors which may come into play.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Some days i cant play due to not having a pc at my dads but its only once a week if that, I am a student and therefore will be more active after college hours, I can sometimes get a bit angry if someone is just being rude to me for no reason

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I feel i could help out with sorting out the people who ruin the server by purposely breaking rules and I have had nothing but sound interactions with every staff member ive spoken too and feel I could help. I am also about some days for example late at night and in the mornings where there is normally a lack off active staff and feel i could fill that gap nicely to try and make sure there is always one staff member online at a time.

Have you received any help when creating this application? nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yeeeee course

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-01 215951.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-01 215951.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 14
+1, good interactions in game and has a good understanding of the rules.

fzn

Hi.
We've found through different checks that you have been playing on a server which is a Riverside rip-off and copy server up until a week ago.
How can we ensure that you are not influenced by these rivals in a possible staff situation?

Hi.
We've found through different checks that you have been playing on a server which is a Riverside rip-off and copy server up until a week ago.
How can we ensure that you are not influenced by these rivals in a possible staff situation?
kek

Hi.
i mean if possible please check i have very little time on there and haven't touched it in weeks, its very shit and i dont enjoy it, i only played it because a friend at the time asked me too, but you can take my word i have no influence from it and would be willing to show proof i left the pd (was only a pc and had probably 3 hours of actually playing on pd if that) and haven't played the server due to how terribly it is ran, as much as I do understand your concern I can promise you I wouldn't care less if it shutdown I had nothing but a terrible time on that server in the very little time i spent on it. In terms of the staff team on said server from what i had to do with them i have seen how shit they run their server and if anything it has probably given me a good idea of how not to act. I really hope this doesn't affect my chances of becoming staff because i really have nothing to do with that server.
Thanks Akhund

+ 1 very active, easy to get one with (enjoyed working on PD alongside him), knowledgeable of both gov and criminal sides of rules. Think he'll make a good staff member

+1
great guy, knows the rules, would fit well in the team!
he is also very active

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom