Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted baiting, frp , rdm

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: bandoooo
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197194159
date of incident : 9/9/2021
information about the incident : so this player was changing the skin of his car to a police skin to bait police to chase him, well before the video he was chases but losed before stopped, When he was seen he was chase and as im by my self chasing him he changed the skin of his car. then stopped his car to shoot at me and kill me, I see this as police baiting, frp as he changes the skin of his car and RDM as he was using baiting to get police to chase him so he could kill them.
Evidence on the incident : THE REPORT WAS NERE THE END OF THE VIDIO !!!

Also just looked at my videos and Youtube has compressed them, Please ask for video to be shown if not clear in anyway.
more than happy to do so

Accepted, the player will be warned for copbaiting due to the fact he just wanted you to turn your lights on to kill you and there was no RP involved in that scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom