Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Discord Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big stinky retard

Name: Flixz

Discord-ID: Flixz#1912

Ban Reason: Honestly cant remember but if it would be for anything it would be toxicity.

Ban Date: Not quite sure, but if you're able to check that'll be great.

Why should we unban you? Honestly you don't have to unban me but it would be great if you could as I was not able to play to Gary's Mod due to me not being able to run it so I had to move to xbox for just a little over a year which then during that time I focused more on maturing and playing with other people, and branching out into different age groups which then not only matured me, it also knocked down my ego which I think was a blessing, but now I have saved with my own money to build a PC and hopefully I'll be able to have fun and help other people have a fun experience as well, I used to play this server a lot, I had my own custom job, I had other things as well, and before people start asking, "What was your old name?" for not only my benefit but your benefit I'm not gonna mention or even talk about my old name because It could cause issues for me and it could make my reputation not so good, and even then that was in the past, I've moved on from that and hopefully other people can as well. I mainly need the discords for, PD and the sub divisions because in the future I want to be a role model to not only new people but the server if possible so I'd need the discords for the sub divisions.

fzn

You are not banned from the main discord with the name "Flixz#1912". Are you banned on alts?

B

big stinky retard

You are not banned from the main discord with the name "Flixz#1912". Are you banned on alts?
I tried to join the discord yesterday are you able to send me the discord link so I can try and join.

B

big stinky retard

I've just tried to join the discord again through the F4 Menu and it says unable to accept invite which means the discord link is expired or I am banned are you able to double check for me.

fzn

Try Flixz#9710 - see if that is there
You are banned for the reason "tfs", unfortunately I can't unban you without you telling us who you are or why you got banned.
This also makes me think you are ban evading

B

big stinky retard

You are banned for the reason "tfs", unfortunately I can't unban you without you telling us who you are or why you got banned.
are you able to add me on discord - Flixz#1912, and then ill tell you the whole story as i'd rather keep it as private as possible as I would like to keep my reputation how it is as I have changed because of things from the past, if not it is okay no worries

fzn

are you able to add me on discord - Flixz#1912, and then ill tell you the whole story as i'd rather keep it as private as possible as I would like to keep my reputation how it is as I have changed because of things from the past, if not it is okay no worries
Just DM me on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom