Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban appeal - need more information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Don't remember, was banned too long ago
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147102012
Date of ban issue: 14/03/23
Member of Staff: CST Azz 4664
Ban Reason: Apparently ban evading, very confused
Why should we unban you?: So I made a ban appeal about a ban I got like 7-8 months ago, I haven't really been on Gmod much in between that time. I got a response saying I was re-banned for ban evading but I'm really confused about this as I've never ban evaded? I wouldn't even know how to go about doing that. Whenever I've tried to join I just get a grey box telling me I'm banned. They locked the thread before I could respond so I'm making this post hoping someone can tell me exactly what I did wrong. I made the appeal because I've come back to Gmod after a long time and I really like this server. I've never really had too much interaction with mods/admins, had maybe a few warns for minor things but nothing serious. As far as I was concerned the ban for MRDM was a one-off being daft and shooting people. Do you consider trying to join when banned ban evading? I don't understand. I barely went on Gmod in the last 7-8 months. I certainly wouldn't have the time or effort to go to some extreme lengths to get around a ban. Can someone please let me know what's going on and what I need to do to resolve this? I was just hoping to play on the server again. As far as I'm concerned, apart from the one MRDM incident which I hold my hands up to, I've done nothing wrong. If I've unintentionally broken some rule I apologise, but I genuinely have no idea what I could have done.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Do not make another ban appeal until the 2 weeks are up since your last one was denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom