Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Leeroy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Scott driff
SteamID64:
Date of ban issue: 01/08/2021
Member of staff: leeroy
Ban reason (screenshot): no idea he hasn’t told me.
Why should we unban you?: I have no idea why you’ve banned me becsuse I’ve done nothing wrong on the server. I’ve had a lot of staff in my dms giving me shit because leeroy asked them to remove me from there department because leeroy was in my dms saying shit and having ago and I said he needs to watch who he hires because staff sent me a video saying show me your Willy :/ I’ve got screenshots and everything pm if need them. I have screenshots of lamby and crab in my dms. That nearly every staff member been in my dm with abuse now. They removed my roles for no reason to and even refused to give them back even though I never said in the discord I was leaving. Feel like this is server way to keep the Eric and Joshy situation quiet

```
You have only been banned on Discords (not in-game).

After multiple warnings, you have continued to cause issues in most of the Discord servers. By harassing people, making serious false allegations, spamming people's DMs with hateful comments, leaking Eric's phone number to all multiple members of the community, etc. Overall, for the sake of stopping any further issues (especially by someone who is meant to be on the maturer ), I'ved banned you from the Discords.
```

eric has been ringing my number all day but not been picking up. He leaked my number to candy Andy. I have a screenshot of when I asked leeroy that Eric was going that your response was that you don’t care so why do you care if I gave eric?
Secondly eric did has Thomas to shows his Willy as park accepted the conplaint becsuse he saw the information and evidence was enough as he saw Harry call Eric a creep for what he was saying! I’ve kept all the messages from where your staff are messaging me first leeroy but again you said you didn’t care. The staff is very corrupt and you abuse your powers to silent people and make up stuff. If you was professional you wouldn’t Argue back
Or get your staff to kick me out of roles that have nothing to do with that department. The server is very badly corrupt and the fact that candy for my email from the server is very worrying. No one give your email to the roster because it will be abused if the staff fall out with you. I’ve a screen shot of candy Andy bragging Eric for my email from the roster that he sent to another member of the server again. Pm for all the screenshots.

The fact you always mention my age is a crap excuse because your not very mature either and what do you want me to do when your in my discord DMs abusing me and when I tell you. You couldn’t give a shit. If you did your job properly and dealt with your staff. Maybe you wouldn’t have these issues. You knew he had my personal details and did nothing so… why Eric not banned for personal information and arguing on discord. Your corrupt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom