Not open for further replies.
Name: Reformed
Steam ID:
Banning staff member: Clarkster
Banning reason: LTAP
Date of ban: 14/02 17:32
Length of ban: 4 days
Why your ban should be reverted:

Because it is unlawful and unreasonable. I Was being chased by an officer true that, i got caught, and my game closed. I RETURNED, I WROTE TO AN ADMIN That i got DC"D AND ITS NOT FAIR, SO TO TP ME TO THE Police Officer TO CONTINUE OUR ROLEPLAY.

Also i Wrote in all chat, "To the officer whom arrested me, and i got dc'd, im in spawn to continue our ROLEPLAY.

Nobody came, i got banned EVEN THO I RECCONECTED AFTER I GOT DC'D TO LET BOTH ADMIN AND PLAYER I WAS IN RP WITH CONTINUE OUR ROLEPLAY.

I think the ban is too harsh AT THE VERY LEAST and not deserved, since i cameback after the DC, Which was NOT ON PURPOSE.

Admin was being bias and did not take both sides of the matter. IM sure he did not read the ADMIN nor OOC chat.

Evidence (if any): Chat logs are easily traceble.,

Last edited:

Gatesway

Forums Manager
There is no staff member called 'Gerl'. Please provide the correct information and any evidence if possible for your appeal to be considered.

I edited the staff in question's name. The evidence, i cannot screenshot the console anymore, but i believe it is not hard to trace what i said in the loggs. So please takeyour time to look them up

Gatesway

Forums Manager
Logs are reset after each restart. It remains your responsibility to acquire evidence when you deem unjust actions have been taken in order to prove them.

Denied due to a lack of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom