Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted LeoPinty's unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: LeoPinty
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130029388
Date of ban issue: 05/10/21
Ban reason:
1633786032383.png
Why should we unban you: I think I should be unbanned because I have never staffed on <removed by admin> and I haven't even heard of it. I had recently taken a break from Gmod for a bit, and I come back to being banned from all the Riverside Discord servers, and the server itself. I have also spent money on this server, and played for about 2 years (before the shutdown). Please unban me, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Leo,
When I was in a call with Paul K he was screensharing a server that I will not mention the name of, he showed me a member of staff named Leo, and said "They let LeoPinty be staff on the server" and we began to laugh, I later spoke with Parks and he recommended that I ask you to resign and if you don't ban you, you proceeded to ignore my DMs, I dmed you once a day for 3 days straight and I thought if you really were not staff, you would respond to it saying I'm not staff, therefore I deemed you did not care about Riverside and thought you were just going to continue to staff the server. To continue, if you were unbanned in game as you are not 13 years of age, I believe you should stay banned in the discords or breaking discords ToS.

fzn

Unbanned as per my understanding you are not currently staff on a server which is illegally infringing on Riverside's intellectual property.

However should this change you will be banned again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom