Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied make it warnable to raid bases which have no monetary gain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: make it warnable to raid bases which have no monetary gain, such as bases which are for every part open
How will this benefit the community: people wont be "raided" to justify RDM because atm people are just raiding bases, killing everyone, taking nothing, and leaving

how are you suppose to know which base has printers or doesn’t

You also then run the risk of people destroying their printers/drugs etc, then calling staff sits, -1

Instead of bases make it against the rules to raid majors when theres not enough PD (technically already a rule cause of no monetary gain when theres not enough PD) cause its annoying with like 2 other PD on and then theres a PD raid they get to armory kill you and stay there for the 5 mins kill you again when you dont enter then 10 mins later leave ause they're bored or they get kicked out by an admin

You could know if a base has no printer if every part is open, for example I have a boxing ring base with no hidden areas

You could know if a base has no printer if every part is open, for example I have a boxing ring base with no hidden areas
I raided a drug base that had no colour all you could see was the meth inside and the door so I raided it on my custom job but there was no hidden drugs so I just destroyed all the stuff (meaning any meth progress would be lost) and left immediately

I raided a drug base that had no colour all you could see was the meth inside and the door so I raided it on my custom job but there was no hidden drugs so I just destroyed all the stuff (meaning any meth progress would be lost) and left immediately
if I make my entire base visible you would know there is nothing to raid. If there are closed off parts to a base which you cant see inside its fine to raid it

how are you suppose to know which base has printers or doesn’t
Open base, or visible base, if theres no parts in a base you cant see there is no reason to raid cus you know theres nothing inside

Azz

I think its good idea but hard to be controlled. most bases are gonna have other rooms and areas. How are players going to know that they cant raid your base because there's nothing to take?

I think the rule should be once the base has been fully explored and there is nothing to raid, then they have to advert that the raid is over and leave so you can come back straight after and NLR is over.

^^ Make the monetary gain rule stricter

Last edited:
Instead of bases make it against the rules to raid majors when theres not enough PD (technically already a rule cause of no monetary gain when theres not enough PD) cause its annoying with like 2 other PD on and then theres a PD raid they get to armory kill you and stay there for the 5 mins kill you again when you dont enter then 10 mins later leave ause they're bored or they get kicked out by an admin
As you said, it already is against the rules to do majors when there are not enough gov online under the No Monetary Gain rule (B 22)
If you see people doing what you described, report it to an admin and they should receive an appropriate punishment

Jon

i mean you can raid a base if there isn't printers weed or any drugs cause its a base the amount of police required rule doesn't apply nor does B22 plus would make base raids nearly never happen -1

Denied - there is no way to calculate which bases will allow for monetary gain. If you base, build a good defence (in accordance with our rules) and get weapons to defend yourself/hire protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom